Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Aug 4 2009 - Tweeter Center - Boston MA

Alumni

Default Aug 4 2009 - Tweeter Center - Boston MA

Tell us who's going, chat about meet ups and chat about the show afterwards.
    Nineteen76Designs: Clients are; Rob Zombie, Sheri Moon Zombie, John 5

Default Re: Aug 4 2009 MAYHEM FEST @ Tweeter Center Boston MA

I'll be there, more than likely with very few people. So if anyone else is heading down, feel free to contact me.

Oh, and now it's called the "Comcast Center," and will probably soon become the "Puff Daddy center of a thousand names."

Default Re: Aug 4 2009 MAYHEM FEST @ Tweeter Center Boston MA

My friend Jimmy is going. I used to play Manson around him regularly in college. He liked most of it, but is not a huge fan. He was more into heavier music when we were shit faced. Left to his own devices it was usually The Grateful Dead. He's all over the place in his tastes, but all of it is mainstream.

He is not familiar enough with Manson's catalog to report the set list, but does that even matter? It's the same fucking songs every night. (In fact speaking of the Dead, Manson could certainly a thing or two from them about how the bootlegs of their shows enticed people to go because they were famous for playing different songs every night)

I will post Jimmy's reaction, however brief it is, in this thread when I hear back from him. Unlike most of the people posting on here, he is a casual (at best) fan who just goes to a lot of concerts and decided to check this one out on a whim. So his opinion will be really unbiased having never seen MM live and not knowing what to expect.

Alumni

Default Re: Aug 4 2009 - Tweeter Center - Boston MA

Found a LOAD Of pics for this:

http://www.returntothepit.com/concert.p ... lyn_manson

Here's some teasers:

There are 162 images in total.

Enjoy!
    Nineteen76Designs: Clients are; Rob Zombie, Sheri Moon Zombie, John 5