Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Aug 7 2009 - Susquehanna Bank Center - Camden, NJ

Alumni

Default Aug 7 2009 - Susquehanna Bank Center - Camden, NJ

Tell us who's going, chat about meet ups and chat about the show afterwards.
    Nineteen76Designs: Clients are; Rob Zombie, Sheri Moon Zombie, John 5

Default Re: Aug 7 2009 MAYHEM FEST @ Susquehanna Bank Center Camden, NJ

This will be my 21st Manson show.

See you there!!!

Remind me to give you the gift I brought for you, man.

If all goes well this one should be my 67th Manson show.

:)

Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah
    See you there!!!

Remind me to give you the gift I brought for you, man.

If all goes well this one should be my 67th Manson show.

:)
    Haz... I'm uber curious now. 67th none the less. It could be HuG or Manson related... WTG! Hope to see you there. I am thinking of just doing old school and wear my "If you meet your master today, kill him" shirt. It's suppose to be hot as hell. I have third row seats in sec. 104. So close to pit.

I am another yourself. Dronepool's Avatar

I'll around there, but we're coming late most likely. This will be my 7th Manson show. And 19 or 20 something for my friend. You might see me Sinner, I have SEC 101 :)

I am another yourself. Dronepool's Avatar

Great show, I was SO close. I mean not super close, but we had seats that were like 15 or 20 yards from the stage. It was so short though, an hour :(

This was the set list, it's not in total order but it's close. One thing that was different was Manson getting propped up in between songs in front of us and not in the back.

We're From America
    Disposable Teens
    Rock Is Dead
    Fuck Frankie/Little Horn
    Hate Anthem
    Four Rusted Horses
    Dope Show
    Armageddon
    Tourniquet
    Sweet Dreams
    The Beautiful People

Goddamnit, I wanna go again, I miss it already :(

What an awesome night. We got there right before KSE went on. They were alright. Slayer was good. We ended up walking around halfway through their set.

Manson's set list is the same it has been throughout the tour. We're From America was fucking heavy live. As soon as the curtain dropped I went nuts. We were three rows behind the pit and had a great view. The whole band was right on. Manson was definitely sober, drinking tons of water throughout the set. Disposable Teens was fun as always. Of course we got stuck around people who were just crazy over seeing Manson. I was jumping around and rocking out like I do every time I see Manson. He was really into Little Horn and Hate Anthem I thought. They were very heavy. Twiggy seemed to do just fine on the guitar. I was a bit concerned. I still would have preferred him on bass with Rob on guitar, but it's no big deal. Four Rusted Horses was beautiful live. I really loved the confetti. Armageddon was great live. After hearing some people say that it just isn't quite that great live, I disagree. The spot lights and the cue cards were all cool. I liked the cocaine bit over the PA before the dope show. Rock is Dead is fine, a bit played out. However, hearing it for the first time on this tour is okay, I just hope they don't play it on their headlining tour. The same goes for Sweet Dreams. The ending of the song was cut short right after the solo. I'm not sure if this is how it has been this time around, but I was like...WTF? Also, the candles were used that were on the EMDM tour. The beautiful people is always a good closer. Overall, the band was full of energy. It was a great show for a festival. Can't wait for their own tour with more songs from THEOL.

Yeah Sweet Dreams always gets cut after the solo nowadays. Good to hear it was a great show. :D