Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Aug 8 2009 - New England Dodge Music Center - Hart

Alumni

Default Aug 8 2009 - New England Dodge Music Center - Hart

Tell us who's going, chat about meet ups and chat about the show afterwards.
    Nineteen76Designs: Clients are; Rob Zombie, Sheri Moon Zombie, John 5

Default Re: Aug 8 2009 MAYHEM FEST @ New England Dodge Music Center Hart

I'm going to thiss!!

=)

There aren't many states I've never been to, but this is one of 'em (I think).

Lookin' forward to breakin' it in with Manson!!!

:)

Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah
    There aren't many states I've never been to, but this is one of 'em (I think).

Lookin' forward to breakin' it in with Manson!!!

You're not missing much in the aspect of state wise. I tried to convince the bf we should go to this since we are already staying in NYC Sat., but no such luck.

Haters wanna hate!!!

[center:2nsv17cg][youtube:2nsv17cg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAwj8dpMWi0[/youtube:2nsv17cg][/center:2nsv17cg]

LOL @ the "Fuck you, Manson!" guy.

Default Re: Aug 8 2009 - New England Dodge Music Center - Hart

This is the first Manson tour since I became a huge fan that I have decided not attend. I am just not interested in this lazy set list and what I view as mediocre performances.

Haz, I honestly don't understand why anyone would follow Manson around on these last few hours to hear the same songs night after night. I really don't get it...

If he doesn't vary his setlist and throw in some rarities I will not be attending his solo tour either. I won't support this laziness. Get your fucking ass in gear, Manson.

Quote Originally Posted by Nursing Home
    This is the first Manson tour since I became a huge fan that I have decided not attend. I am just not interested in this lazy set list and what I view as mediocre performances.

Haz, I honestly don't understand why anyone would follow Manson around on these last few hours to hear the same songs night after night. I really don't get it...

If he doesn't vary his setlist and throw in some rarities I will not be attending his solo tour either. I won't support this laziness. Get your fucking ass in gear, Manson.

uh huh
    yet you imply he wasnt mediocre/lazy for the last two tours?

at least this time he's making some interesting comments onstage and besides there are some good songs ie WoW/ leave a scar

i think your comments are a little too late as the setlist already started getting boring back in 2001 when they repeated the exact same peformance of reflecting god/GBWW sweet dreams/hell outro just in a shittier voice

dont act like this is a new trend for MM concerts. could be much worse ie Against All Gods tour

[center:3nv542s2]We're From America

[youtube:3nv542s2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU6YLIvIaWI[/youtube:3nv542s2]

Disposable Teens

[youtube:3nv542s2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foHFGtiZRI0[/youtube:3nv542s2]

Little Horn

[youtube:3nv542s2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dowIFIiOY8[/youtube:3nv542s2][/center:3nv542s2]

Sorry, but I still think the "Fuck You, Manson!" guy is HILARIOUS (welcome to Mayhem, lol), and that first video is a good example of Twiggy playing around with the intro track...that's him playing guitar live on top of the prerecorded intro music. Two times the Twiggs = AWESOMENESS!!!

Amazing vids, thanks !