Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Assorted 2009 Tour Media

Default Re: Assorted 2009 Tour Media

Those are nice vids, thanks for posting gd'oh'lord.

Quote Originally Posted by gd'oh'lord View Post
    [youtube:2mfx441n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pps_vrZSBZ0&[/youtube:2mfx441n]
    Thanks for this one! the combination of the slate and film set vibe with The Dope Show is really awesome since Film and that song are the rare two things that transform any mood into a joyous, sexy, exciting endeavor!

I happened to notice the other day that the following video -- one of the most AWESOME bootlegs of "Four Rusted Horses" EVAR, imho -- has only been viewed less than 600 times after being on YT for over a year now.

(Most of which were probably ME, lol.)

UNACCEPTABLE!!!

Sure, it's a bit muffled sounding and kinda shaky at the start, but it's a good vocal performance and footage at the end with Twiggy and Manson together in the same shot more than makes up for it.

Plus, he's holding an actual bible here (until he throws it into the crowd)...which makes me wonder if maybe some random fan didn't luck out and happen to catch the bible Manson and Kerry King were doodling in at this show.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

That is an awesome video, thanks for posting Haz!

I still think Four Rusted Horses made a great opener on the European Festival tour, I love the way the song opens so it was a great choice.