Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 6 of 160 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Manson Collectors

Default Re: Manson Collectors

:p

[quote=absinthe bunny]
    Quote Originally Posted by archdandydotcom
    Quote Originally Posted by "absinthe bunny":nkc77l5r

And I'll be adding Manson's highschool yearbook later on...
    so u got the 1986 glenoak Aurum one? i could only find him in that one once, on page 73.
    Yeah, here is is:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=270424819433
    You got the same one? (no surprise :-) if there was one person I expected to have it it's you :-))
    Still need to get it but i'll let you know how much I find him in it. That one picture shows a group photo at the side, maybe he's in that one too?
    [/quote:nkc77l5r]

i dont think he is in the one on the side. his yearbooks from his days at that christian school have some great pics too. like the one of him doing art and him dressed as a smurf for some production.
    it seems like when he first started at public school, he isolated and wasn't part of school life much (at least thats what the yearbooks show, and also according to LHROOH). i think his junior year must of been his worst. just look at that awful fake tan he had in that pic.
    but even if there arnt any good pics of him, its still cooling getting to see who he went to school with and what they were like. it gives you an idea of where he was coming from.

[quote=archdandydotcom][quote=absinthe bunny]That picture of him as a smurf is great :-) Yeah, he hasn't been the most popular kind in school it seems (and that is probably an understatement). It's strange to see how he never was an attractive guy really, but as soon as you see the pictures of him in the early years of the band and little before that, he seems a different person and looks a lot better and more attractive.

A collecting-related thing so i'll ask here: I remember there used to be a resin kit, a figure with manson looking AS-ish, having large wings and the band members where at the statue's base. It was around 20inches I believe, and i remember it was once on ebay but it was pretty expensive to ship to belgium since it was a completed version, glued and painted. Any idea where I would be able to find one of those? I wouldn't mind to have a 'new' version that I would have to paint myself.
    NEW WEBSITE LAYOUT UPLOADED 22/09/2013:

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

I have updated my collection site with a new page for The High End of Low.

http://www.herrdoktor.co.uk/norsefire/theol.html

I have a few more theol things on the way to me, I will post when I get them.

Alumni

Nice work Norse! I need to get hold of the eu agdmfg cds.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

Quote Originally Posted by Rxcore
    Its on Amazon.de, I think thats where I got mine from.

I quite like the Clown Remix, at first I wasn't all that crazy about it, but I have been listening to that mix quite a lot lately.

Alumni

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire
    Quote Originally Posted by Rxcore
    Its on Amazon.de, I think thats where I got mine from.

I quite like the Clown Remix, at first I wasn't all that crazy about it, but I have been listening to that mix quite a lot lately.
    Ordered one, hopefully won't take long to come.

Quote Originally Posted by absinthe bunny

A collecting-related thing so i'll ask here: I remember there used to be a resin kit, a figure with manson looking AS-ish, having large wings and the band members where at the statue's base. It was around 20inches I believe, and i remember it was once on ebay but it was pretty expensive to ship to belgium since it was a completed version, glued and painted. Any idea where I would be able to find one of those? I wouldn't mind to have a 'new' version that I would have to paint myself.
    resin kits are very limited. I doubt you'd be able to find a new, un painted, un glued one.
    Any of the ones that are any good, are made by artists who have done other resin kits before, so they already have people looking to buy their kits, manson fans or not.
    i got the one you are talking about, its awesome, but still needs a little paint in places.
    the original buyer didnt like how the seller had taken it a part for shipping and returned it.
    but i had no trouble glueing it back together.
    some of the kits ive seen for Manson are just awful.
    but i dont think ive seen any new ones since MA.

Quote Originally Posted by archdandydotcom

resin kits are very limited. I doubt you'd be able to find a new, un painted, un glued one.
    Any of the ones that are any good, are made by artists who have done other resin kits before, so they already have people looking to buy their kits, manson fans or not.
    i got the one you are talking about, its awesome, but still needs a little paint in places.
    the original buyer didnt like how the seller had taken it a part for shipping and returned it.
    but i had no trouble glueing it back together.
    some of the kits ive seen for Manson are just awful.
    but i dont think ive seen any new ones since MA.
    Thanks, yeah so little chance I'll find it. I know there is one on ebay but it's more like a Manson bust, and I don't really like the face. it's on ebay France i believe (and i think it was an unpainted one). I just remember the painted one that was on ebay a few years (2?) ago like the one you got was pretty sweet (but shipping was way too much for me)

EDIT: http://cgi.ebay.fr/Marilyn-Manson-Si...mZ270376048626
    NEW WEBSITE LAYOUT UPLOADED 22/09/2013:

Thanks, yeah so little chance I'll find it. I know there is one on ebay but it's more like a Manson bust, and I don't really like the face. it's on ebay France i believe (and i think it was an unpainted one). I just remember the painted one that was on ebay a few years (2?) ago like the one you got was pretty sweet (but shipping was way too much for me)

EDIT: http://cgi.ebay.fr/Marilyn-Manson-Si...mZ270376048626
    oh i like that one, but its way to expensive at the moment, for that price i could go see a couple more Manson shows.