Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 157 of 157 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157
Results 1,561 to 1,567 of 1567

Thread: Manson Collectors

Follow Charles2012 On Twitter Visit Charles2012's Instagram Channel

Thinking of letting go of a lot I've left at home. I can't remember what just yet, but there is a reasonable amount.
    Singles, promos, tour memorabilia. What are you all after?
    And would anybody be interested in a signed drumhead from Jason Sutter (Hey, Cruel World Tour/Twins of Evil 2012/2013)
    Instagram: @charliecheesman_

Follow Vince On Twitter Add Vince on Facebook Visit Vince's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Charles2012 View Post
    What are you all after?
    Am interested in promos from all eras, could you please post a picture/or a list of what you wish to sell :) ?

3. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Add Procrastinator on Facebook Visit Procrastinator's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Mok View Post
    >They made cassettes for EMDM and THEOL

u wot m8. I need this.
    https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/435628021

Quote Originally Posted by Mok View Post
    Does anyone have the Heart Shaped Glasses UK single with the Penetrate the Canvas remix? Trying to find a copy, thanks.
    In case you still haven't got it: https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/998965?ev=rb

Wow, some of you guys have really boner- giving collections! Mine is tiny but it's slowly growing. Today I got a factory sealed copy of Antichrist Superstart on CD, original pressing. Catalogue number 490 086-2. Pics:

Oh and there is a slipcase too, forgot to take pictures of that but this is what it looks like - front on the left and rear on the right, except the rear has a barcode on the bottom right hand corner.

5. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Updated my collection archive: http://gaogart.free.fr/mm/

About to sell some commercial releases so I can buy more promos. If you want to sell me promos, let me know :)

7. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

@Vince, consider me officially jealous of your Manson vinyls!

I got my paws on a copy of the Limited Comic Book Tour Edition of Mechanical Animals a few weeks back and I totally forgot to brag about it! #0151

The Comic:

9. Like 6 Member(s) liked this post

@Procrastinator, thanks but I need morte, and that MA edition you got is AWESOME., I want it so much

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    @Procrastinator, thanks but I need morte, and that MA edition you got is AWESOME., I want it so much
    You can get it on Discogs, near-mint copies are around 60EUR. There is also a mint one shipping from the UK and the seller says it's not numbered because it was given to him by the comic book artist. A signed copy can be found on this Australian collectors website.

I still haven't played it btw. The sound system at home is a true CD assassin so I might give it a spin on the laptop just to check the media condition. My only complaint is that the staples that hold the comic book have not been placed in the very middle so it's a bit awkward when you turn the pages but other than that it's in a very good condition.

12. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post