Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 158 of 159 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159 LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1583

Thread: Manson Collectors

Quote Originally Posted by Litso View Post
    That'll always be my favorite collectors item, nice one! What does that go for nowadays?
    My copy was 6.90 but the price depends on the version. Japanese releases are normally on the spendy side and some sellers tend to go a bit crazy with their prices.

I'm considering selling my entire collection (except for that one), anyone have any tips on how to make a list of them? I really don't look forward to manually typing out all the titles, country of origin and barcodes for 200+ CD's, are there any barcode scanning apps or something I could use?
    Sorry to hear you're thinking of selling it, I guess that kind of explains your absence from these parts? I don't know of any apps like that but Discogs.com may be a good place to start- all you need is a verified PayPal account and some time. The way it saves you all the typing is you just go to Manson's page with a list of his releases, you expand all the versions and once you find the one you have it gives you the option to sell it. Like so:

I haven't sold anything on there but it seems pretty straight forward. If you use the "Add to Collection" option for each release you have the website will then give you an estimate of its value based on how much other people are selling the same item for. Hope this helps. :)

Oh nice, that looks useful. Thanks!

And yeah, I haven't really been involved with Manson for years now. Just finished moving into a new apartment and realised this was the third time I moved my entire collection without ever taking them out of their boxes. There's some nice rarities in there that I think will make people quite happy to get their hands on, I'll post the list here before selling on discogs/eBay of course!
    The Marilyn Manson Wiki is not wikipedia.

hello beautiful people, my tapes

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sm...s4lJsc_qOvd58b

:V
    Last edited by K13; 02-07-2018 at 12:44 PM.

This may sound like a rather odd question but does anyone have any high quality scans of the inside of the gatefold to the Holy Wood vinyl? I bought a copy of the vinyl off discogs but it didn't come with a cover so I was going to just custom make one and I can't find the interior gatefold with all the lyrics and credits scanned anywhere.

A Psycho's Path Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ScorchMuffinz View Post
    This may sound like a rather odd question but does anyone have any high quality scans of the inside of the gatefold to the Holy Wood vinyl? I bought a copy of the vinyl off discogs but it didn't come with a cover so I was going to just custom make one and I can't find the interior gatefold with all the lyrics and credits scanned anywhere.
    I haven't seen any HQ versions of it. I would scan mine, but my scanner isn't big enough.
    The Conet Project

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    I haven't seen any HQ versions of it. I would scan mine, but my scanner isn't big enough.
    Do you think you could just send me the best possible photos that you can take of it? I literally cannot find even a single photo of the inner gatefold that isn't just a general shot. I appreciate you offering to send a scan if you could, I figured it's fairly large because it's gotta be a 12x12 scan

I came just to say I have always loved this thread. Collectors are crazy as hell, but I love all of this stuff, and when I had money I was one of yours. I used to buy all I could in terms of music, about Manson and some others.

I have like five singles of The Dope Show, two of Mobscene, two of This is The New Shit, three of Tourniquet, more than I don't remember as I don't have it where I live now (it could get damaged), prints, vinyls, all the albums except the last one (sorry Manson!), different editions, tape editions, bootlegs, flags, patches, signatures, press editions and demos, I also own three toys that were never taken out of the box... my collection is pretty big to me and absolutely small and ridiculous compared to yours- but holy crap, why do I love this so much? It's compulsive and absurd.

Today single promo CD "We Know Where You F***ing Live"

Quote Originally Posted by K13 View Post
    hello beautiful people, my tapes

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sm...s4lJsc_qOvd58b

:V
    Is it possible to buy from You ukrainian versions of GGG, Mobscene and Fightsong?

Hi! Is it possible to buy from you ukrainian tapes GGG, Mobscene and Fightsong by normal prices? I want to collect all ukrainian official versions and its to little for done.