Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: The Number 15

Quick question - I somewhat recently moved into a new apartment, #15, and want to replace the number "15" on the outside my apartment door with a self-made Manson version of 15. Anyone have any opinions or advice about what would look best/the coolest/also not scare away other people?

Pill form might be appeasing to all eyes, and amazing to MA lovers.

Or maybe do some concrete numbers, and make the 1 a celebratarian cross?
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

Regarding the people wondering if he really believes the stuff and if all of these are intentional, I think they mostly are. Remember, throughout the Triptych, he was doing a lot of uppers, mainly cocaine, meaning that the amount of time and planning it would take becomes a tad more reasonable when you realize he had the energy to do it. Additionally, while he has no physical mutations from his father being involved in the Agent Orange airdrops in Vietnam, I wouldn't just assume there were no psychological mutations. Considering his past, it's safe to say he has an obsessive and addictive personality, and with the fact that he covered his entire house in insane writings after Evan left him, it's safe to say that he does have a much different mental state than the average person, which, when stressed, seems prone to psychotic breakdowns. So, don't dismiss it because it seems like the product of obsession and madness, because, as the Nachtkabarett shows, Manson is quite familiar with both.

Greetings, as I enter this forum unintentionally on an intersting date, numerologically speaking (1 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 7 = Guess what?), I'd like to make some small, random contributions to the recurence of the "Number 15" and consequently the number 6, of course.

"Mechanical Animals"

Omega = 23 = 5

Omega is One/1 (of 5), so 1 + 5 = 15 = 6

From the "Posthuman" song, minute 1:19 - 1:26, the synthetic electro-beats: | | | | | - | (the 6th, single transition's beat) - | | | | | | - | | (14th) + | (the 15th final beat coincides with the main riff's reopening)

From the "I Wanna Disappear" song's lyrics: "Hey, and our mommies are lost now - Hey, daddy some else - Hey, we love the abuse"

"Hey" or "Hei" is the 5th letter from the Hebrew alphabet.

5 x 3 = 15

From the "Coma White" video. Minute 2:22, the presidential limousine's license plate: "TEXAS - GSA 336".

TEXAS (5 letters of 1 word) = 15

GSA (3 letters) = 9 (or "6" inverted)
    336 (3 letters) = 12 = 3
    or 3 x 36 = 108 = 18 (= 6 + 6 + 6) = 9 (or "6" inverted)

9 x 3 = 27 = 9 (or "6" inverted)

From the "Mechanical Animals" booklet, "The Speed of Pain" lyrics page: "co51.24ahx"

(co = 9) (or "6" inverted)
    51 = 6
    24 = 6
    ahx = 15 = 6

6 + 6 + 6 = 18 = 9 (or "6" inverted)

9 + 6 + 6 + 6 = 27 = 9 (or "6" inverted)