Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Number 15

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Quote Originally Posted by sugarbaby
    Stoya's Birthday numerology numbers are 6-6-6.I am sure that Manson appreciates that.
    Quote Originally Posted by S.D.
    Stoya's birthday is the 15th of June. June being the sixth month of the year means you can divide the numbers one and five from it. That essentially means you have 1 5 and 15.
    What I like especially about your observation, sugarbaby, is that in relation to my initial comment on Stoya's birth date, it correlates directly with this recent quote from Manson, in his June interview with Spin:-

"The record, the 15th track, was finished on my birthday -- 1-5-69. The 15s are just overwhelming on the record. It's my number. It's the Devil card in the Tarot. I have it tattooed behind my ear. It's probably the new number of the beast."

Thank you also for your post absinthe bunny.

This, as best I can ascertain, is a complete list of all the Marilyn Manson songs, covers and album titles that feature 1 and 5 equally, if we were to replace all the letters I and S:-

1 Put A 5pell On You
    May Cau5e D15colorat1on Of The Ur1ne or Fece5
    Wh1te Tra5h
    Angel W1th The 5cabbed W1ng5
    Rock 15 Dead
    D15a55oc1at1ve
    The 5peed Of Pa1n
    New Model No. 15
    U5er Fr1endly
    A5ton15h1ng Panorama Of The End T1me5
    D1amond5 And Pollen
    Five To One
    Holy Wood (1n The 5hadow Of The Valley of Death)
    The F1ght 5ong
    Pre51dent Dead
    The Nobod1e5
    Valent1ne'5 Day
    Th15 15 The New 5h1t
    (5)A1NT
    Better Of Two Ev1l5
    Th15 15 Halloween
    Putt1ng Hole5 1n Happ1ne55
    You And Me And The Dev1l Make5 3
    Unk1llable Mon5ter

Also, if anyone has read my thoughts this week on the sequence 0135, and considering that I AM YOU, and "You're as hollow as the 'O' in God", we can look at the following title thusly:-

Y0u and Me and the Dev1l Make5 3

Also, relating to GOD, these words seem significant:-

"We are our own w1cked God5"
    "1 went to God ju5t to 5ee, and 1 wa5 look1ng at me"

The Reflecting God is also, obviously the 15th track on Antichrist Superstar...

DON'T LET THEM KNOW HOW FAR YOU GO...

Default Re: The Number 15

EVAN RACHEL WOOD is so obsessed with the number 15 she has the figure inked behind her earlobe.
    The actress admits she's "haunted" by the number, which represents the numbers of letters in her real name and that of her ex, Brian Hugh Warner, aka Marilyn Manson.
    She tells i-D magazine, "It's everywhere I go. I hear it constantly. The real spelling of my name (Evan Rachael Wood) adds up to 15... Marilyn Manson is 15, his birthday is 15, we met on the 15th. Over and over and over.
    "Fifteen is the number of the devil in Tarot cards. So it's the new number of the beast."

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/ar ... 15_1112719

Oh yeah, I'm the 15th member registered :D
    What?

Interesting... Especially Considering the Date and this Snippet from the Pogo Interview With Circus.

Note "Your Not Crying This Is Blood All Over Me" The Virgin Mary
    Jan 15th 2008 Supernatural

We were working on seeing if there was a way to bring about the apocalypse. The apocalypse won't happen. The devil can't break into this world from the nether world and destroy it. He has to be let in by humans. The gates unlock from the inside. He can only destroy the world if you let him in. He can't break in; he's not that powerful. One thing we were trying to do was to open those gates for an apocalypse now. The apocalypse may not be the traditional type of apocalypse where it is the end of the world. But the end of the world does come when you die. Your own experiences die. The world began and ends with you. The apocalypse we are trying to bring about may not be an apocalypse for the entire world. It might actually be your own personal apocalypse. A psychological apocalypse. When you destroy yourself completely by letting in the dark that is out there. Coming to embrace it and accept it, and realize that it needs to be there.

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

I don't think I've ever seen this written anywhere, nor has anyone mentioned it that I'm aware of, so I was quite excited to make the discovery yesterday. Look at the following section of the Mechanical Animals disc tray page:-

Listed at the top are the numbers 1-14, for the track numbers of the album. But, there is not a fifteen... Except the fact that there is. If you look to the bottom right corner, at the box of pills, the compartment closest to the eye reads 'E3'. E is the fifth letter of the alphabet...

E/5 x 3 = 15

^ I can see the E... but where's the 3?

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

In the bottom left hand corner of the square.

It's very faint.

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Jakob Synn
    It's very faint.
    Yes, so is the Shroud Of Turin, but people still see it.

Original AIDS provider.

Quote Originally Posted by S.D.
    I don't think I've ever seen this written anywhere, nor has anyone mentioned it that I'm aware of, so I was quite excited to make the discovery yesterday. Look at the following section of the Mechanical Animals disc tray page:-

Listed at the top are the numbers 1-14, for the track numbers of the album. But, there is not a fifteen... Except the fact that there is. If you look to the bottom right corner, at the box of pills, the compartment closest to the eye reads 'E3'. E is the fifth letter of the alphabet...

E/5 x 3 = 15
    Well spotted. I'd never seen this before but had wondered over the fact that the first three letters of the bottom row spell out "EVE"... I thought it was interesting as in all the "Adam" references in Manson's work there are very few for his female counterpart.
    My avatar looks like a mix of NIN, My Chemical Romance, and Chris Vrenna

Nice find S.D.!
    The Marilyn Manson encyclopedia that anyone can edit.