Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 74 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Alcohol & Substance Use

We're From Amerca Lord Troyakus's Avatar

Default Alcohol & Substance Use

Last night was the first time ever getting drunk. I had 6 bottles of Bock beer, 2 glasses of red and white wine. It was the strangest feeling I've ever felt and strangely, I didn't have a hangover today.

Tell us your drinking and drug use experiences.

I am another yourself. Dronepool's Avatar

Default Re: The Drinking And Drug Abuse Thread

Not counting prescription pills-

besides drinking different alcohols (which I don't prefer, certain absinthe is okay but I hate the taste) and trying sid once, coke a few times (never got hooked) and salvia 3 times in 1 day, I just smoke mary jane daily.

Quote Originally Posted by prescribeddrone
    Not counting prescription pills-

besides drinking different alcohols (which I don't prefer, certain absinthe is okay but I hate the taste) and trying sid once, coke a few times (never got hooked) and salvia 3 times in 1 day, I just smoke mary jane daily.
    What kind of pills, my dear?

I'm not a huge drinker, but on days that I feel necessary to drown the sorrows, which happened to be today.

No acid or shrooms, for fear of what I'll end up "seeing".

Coke is a dream, but only for specific events, and I got high tonight for the first time in about a year.

I'll just go ahead and make my list of drugs I have done. In alphabetical order:

Acid
    Coke
    Crack
    Crystal
    Opium
    Pills
    Shrooms

Only drug I have not tried is Heroin and I wiould never do E.
    Only drugs I indulge in now are coke once in awhile, and I smoke weed every single day.

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeEyedGod
    I wiould never do E.
    The first and only time I ever did E, I was terrified.

As soon as I swallowed that little pill, I was begging my friends to somehow get it out of me.

Half an hour later, you could have walked up to me and told me that my dog died and I probably would have smiled at you.

I can honestly say that it was the happiest I've ever felt in my whole life, yet I'm not sure that I would ever do it again.

I am another yourself. Dronepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rararoxsox

I've been prescribed a few over my time- anti depressants and some pain killers that I use to get prescribed after a minor car accident they gave me some pain killers, it was a phenobarbital. I forgot what they were called. I tried vicodine... and um besides that right now-

Synthroid for my thyroid, another thing I get prescribed is klonopin. But I don't take it everyday, only when I need it.

And Lyrica is prescribed I take for my nerve damaged (maybe it's fibermyalgia pain on my thumb that I suffered with for 8 years.. worst pain ever, sensitive to cold/temperature changes, hyper sensitive.. even tapping that area with the edge of a pillow can feel like a hammer smashing my thumb to pieces and the pain flows through my veins in that hand feeling like razors in my blood and the pain pumps for like 2 min.. any thing hurts it times a 1,000... [i must have looked insane when i screamed "ow fuck" when the zipper of my jacket hit my thumb] yeah it reallly sucks but lyrica is sorta helping me)

emo kids aint got nothing on my pain!

Those are most of them that I can remember.

I've been prescribed a few over my time- anti depressants and some pain killers that I use to get prescribed after a minor car accident they gave me some pain killers, it was a phenobarbital. I forgot what they were called. I tried vicodine... and um besides that right now-

Synthroid for my thyroid, another thing I get prescribed is klonopin. But I don't take it everyday, only when I need it.

And Lyrica is prescribed I take for my nerve damaged (maybe it's fibermyalgia pain on my thumb that I suffered with for 8 years.. worst pain ever, sensitive to cold/temperature changes, hyper sensitive.. even tapping that area with the edge of a pillow can feel like a hammer smashing my thumb to pieces and the pain flows through my veins in that hand feeling like razors in my blood and the pain pumps for like 2 min.. any thing hurts it times a 1,000... [i must have looked insane when i screamed "ow fuck" when the zipper of my jacket hit my thumb] yeah it reallly sucks but lyrica is sorta helping me)

emo kids aint got nothing on my pain!

Those are most of them that I can remember.
    Between your thumb and your foot, it sounds like you're falling apart from head to toe!

I'm really sorry to hear that though...I can somewhat feel your pain. I've had to have both of my knees replaced since I've been seventeen, only they won't do it because I'm too young still.

I'm also an user of klonopin...but also only when needed. I have fierce panic attacks for no reason, but 2mg is wayyy too high of a dose. I'll chop it into quarters and take as needed.

I just realized that I'm a whiny bitch tonight.

I belive I have tried every drug out there in some form. I never really got into weed
    growing up that much. I did coke on and off for years but never got addicted. I never really liked stuff like shrooms and acid. They were never really my kind of drug. All the "club drugs" I have tried like "E" and "K" were just bummers. I have found out in my job the most of the stuff you think your taking is not that at all. They tested over 5000 so called "E" pills and only about 100 or so were pure "E". The rest were cut with all kinds of nasty ass fucken horrible shit. I stay away from all that now. I finally got in to pain pills in 2002. From there I built up a addition that led to heroin. Thats where I am stuck at right now and it is real sad. Oh yeah I must also say the meth sucks. STAY AWAY from that shite.

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeEyedGod
    I wiould never do E.
    The first and only time I ever did E, I was terrified.

As soon as I swallowed that little pill, I was begging my friends to somehow get it out of me.

Half an hour later, you could have walked up to me and told me that my dog died and I probably would have smiled at you.

I can honestly say that it was the happiest I've ever felt in my whole life, yet I'm not sure that I would ever do it again.
    Yeah, I don't know what it is about that drug that just makes me not trust it. I guess that sounds stupid coming from someone that has done all the other drugs I listed above, but pills just make me uneasy period. I also think the anti-E commercials from the 90's were pretty effective on me. = P

I'm not too fond of drinking anymore so the only drug I really care for and my drug of choice is Cannabis, which I smoke daily. Shrooms are also great when I can find them.

Let's see...in the past I've tried:

2C-I
    Acid
    Alcohol (duh)
    Cocaine
    E
    Ketamine
    Marijuana
    Mushrooms
    Nitrous Oxide/whipits
    Sizzurp/Lean
    Various opiates in pill form.