Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Alcohol & Substance Use

Default Re: The Drinking And Drug Abuse Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bong_Marley
    Anybody else tried this cheap shit?
    I started huffing glue and lighter fluid when I was about 11, did that for a couple of years and then moved on to other stuff.

Nice to see you DopeBox, by the way.

flyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyf

Quote Originally Posted by Barbarella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bong_Marley
    Anybody else tried this cheap shit?
    I started huffing glue and lighter fluid when I was about 11, did that for a couple of years and then moved on to other stuff.

Nice to see you DopeBox, by the way.
    Nice to see you too. I remember the times :)

Visit Freeston3r's Instagram Channel

I get pretty much trashed every weekend with my mates down the pubs or at house parties. Sometimes I really over do it. One time I threw up out my window and it all went on the downstairs window underneath it lol. I got woken up with a stinking hangover and was forced to wash it all off. Bad times lol. I like to smoke the old spliff, but I wouldn't say i'm addicted to it. I do love getting stoned out my face though. My favorite drink to have is Foster's and Lime then it would go black Sambuca. XD

My friend recently came back from holiday and brought me back some "Cannabis Absinthe" it's really nice but when I add sugar and a tad of water the sugar just stay's at the bottom. Am I doing something wrong? I can't seem to mix the sugar well enough. Any Absinthe experts in here?

cheers.

Visit Freeston3r's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by tuckerx
    party last night - got trashed. me and my mate fucked up i think, there was 5 of us left, about 3am, and we decided to finish a bottle of wine we found with wheatbix (hopefully you know what wheatbix is). Well long story short, after 5 minutes the whole ground was covered in wheatbix after we had a food fight.

we got a 'get the fuck out my house' look from the chick whos house it was, crashed on the couch, woke up and got the vacum cleanner out and cleaned the whole house. she woke up and went "awww you guys are awesome"

fuck im the man.

little does she know we dumped all the crumbs under the couch

Haha dude that sounds like a messy night. :P

When I started my roadtrip I was thinking I'd be going to Chicago since every bus in the world seems to leave from the giant station there, but I was disappointed to learn that I'd be leaving through Kansas City instead.

I wanted to make sure I had a bundle of joints so I could smoke out at the occasional small town bus stop, every time Manson played "The Dope Show," and after concerts hanging out with friends, etc. I knew I could get stuff in Chicago but didn't know anyone in Kansas City, so I started asking my friends in the area around my parents' house...but no dice. Hadn't had that much trouble finding weed to buy in a LONG time.

Then it occurred to me..."Oh, yeah, I'm going to California. I think I'll be able to find some there, lol."

But nope, I smoked a joint with a random roadie the other night (thank goodness I had papers when they were looking), and that's all the weed I've had in weeks. No one I know in California seems to have any connections. WTF?

Bah.

But I DID drop Acid for Manson's first show on the opening night of the tour...that was fucking OUTSTANDING. Very good shit. The same stuff I took when I watched Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and finally listened to The High End of Low, actually. Ended up drinking on Bullet for My Valentine's bus afterward and watching them dance around and lip synch and air guitar like tools to Michael Jackson's "Beat It" and a million other songs all night. Very surreal, lol.

I had to drive a loaner to get to the second show and only had a crappy lawn ticket for the third show so I haven't dipped into the rest of my stash yet. It just didn't seem to be the right circumstances.

But I still have another hit of that Acid and two mushroom chocolates which are probably leaning a bit heavily towards the mush end of the spectrum right now, lol. It's fucking HOT out here!!!

Looking forward to busting them out the next time I have a decent seat and get my luggage stashed somewhere safe.

:)

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Been alternating between a bottle of Kubler and a bottle of Mansinthe for the last couple of nights. Definitely feeling the Kubler more - easier to drink, so easier to drink more. Been smoking a bunch of Sour Diesel, and some hash when I want to get super baked. I've just been on a absinthe/pot high for the last 3 days - nice and mellow without being a slowing drunk.

I am another yourself. Dronepool's Avatar

I smoked like 2 in half quarters by myself in the last 10-14 days, that's not that much right?
    The last few nights I don't remember going to sleep, I just remember waking up at 10 or 11am to take a leak and wondering why I'm not that tired because I usually go to bed after 3am.

Oh no, it was a bit more than 2 grams- it was two 50 pieces (about 4.5 or 5 grams combined) and a couple 20 pieces (1 gram each)

It was about 6 or 7 grams in the last 12-14 days. I guess I had about a quarter of an oz then.

And yeah, it's good stuff. Really powerful and packed with crystals. I could sit around smoke all day (which I sometimes do ;)

It's less about making it look better and more about increasing the cumulative weight. And you'll know right away if you get any because you'll be coughing up blood.

Quote Originally Posted by tuckerx
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah
    No one I know in California seems to have any connections. WTF?
    haha are you one of those people that go to a new town, walk up to dodgy people and go "hey uhh man, you know where to score?"
    If I were one of those people I'd already be holding. And I'm talking primarily about the San Francisco and Berkeley area, btw. There's no need to ask the dodgy sorts, I'd be just as likely to score through random executives in business suits.

Medical is legal there, so I thought you'd have a much easier time as well, Haz. That's odd.

:-\