Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Alcohol & Substance Use

Default Re: The Drinking And Drug Abuse Thread

Well, I have out-of-state iD and no prescription, but more importantly the people I know here just don't smoke much weed, if at all. I've put feelers out with friends of friends, so now I wait. If it was THAT big a deal I'd already be smoking, but I just didn't think it would even be this hard.

Has anyone here done pcp? Any regular users? Good experience, bad experience? Stay the fuck away from it?

Yeah, I've never done the crystal form, Angel Dust, but I've smoked "wickie sticks" a few times.

I didn't really get the chance to do any research on it and had to just cross my fingers when it was offered to me. It turned out to be a tripping experience similar to strong acid. So I became comfortable with it and ended up smoking several with different groups of people as my friend and I made the rounds over the course of a couple hours.

At one point I started to feel kind of sick so I went to the bathroom and knelt by the toilet, ready to heave. Then I was laying by the toilet. Then people were knocking on the door and I realized I couldn't even move my arm to unlock the door.

It's a dissociative drug, so i was basically stuck in a k-hole. I was fully conscious and aware, I just had no use of motor functions whatsoever. For several hours.

Eventually i was able to lift an arm to unlock the door (thank goodness I was laying right by it), but they still had to carry me to the car and into my apartment.

Knowing the cumulative effects, it was a bit more fun, recreationally speaking, the next few times I tried it.

You don't even need to waste the weed, either. Just dip anything into the oil and smoke it and you'll be tripping balls in no time. Once, I found an old, dried-up vial and could tell what had been in it by the smell. So I got some tweezers and a damp rolling paper and scrubbed out the inside of the vial. I just smoked the one paper and was fucking frying.

It's interesting and fun if you do it right, but I wouldn't make a habit of it. I probably smoked it something like 10 or 20 times a decade ago and that was plenty. It's pretty rough on the body and has apparently been known to cause holes and lesions in the brains of test animals, although it hasn't been proven to occur in primates yet.

In short, it's fun but definitely should be used sparingly and cautiously.

I am another yourself. Dronepool's Avatar

I haven't done it since Halloween of 2007 but I got a little thingy of what Manson likes, a razor blade and rolled up papers on the desk. At least I won't be too tired at work tomorrow.

And last week I got an 8th of Kush, now I have a little left- enough for a few days :-P

Alter Intel and I ate some of my mushroom chocolates for the Indianapolis Mayhem show (that's our thing now...I lucked into some great Acid for us for NIN/JA a month-and-a-half ago, too) and I had a bit of an unexpected problem. I'd already peaked and was riding out the trip just fine but suddenly had a weird reaction right at the end of Manson's last song.

All of a sudden I just exploded in sweat and got woozy and felt like I was going to drop like a stone and pass out completely. I stripped off my arm-socks and rolled down my half-chaps to try and cool down while I took a seat and tried not to faint while the show ended and people started filing out around me.

I didn't feel any different several minutes later but had to meet up with Alter Intel and Nicolae out on the lawn so I forced myself to get moving and just kept a tight grip on the railings while doing so, knowing I was practically at death's door.

I made it about 15 feet before some insanely hot girl came up and started hitting on me. I did my best to play it cool and flirt back but was so spaced out I didn't even have the presence of mind to get a full name or a number or anything before our quick little chat ended. D'oh!!!

After about two minutes of sexy-talk we went our separate ways and I made it about 10 more feet before I realized I was SERIOUSLY about to pass out and started buttoning my pockets and closing my shoulderbag and just generally securing my shit in anticipation of coming to in the First Aid tent a few minutes later.

Thankfully, though, I managed to forestall my collapse by just kneeling on the walkaround for a few more minutes and trying not to look too pathetic.

Then I realized I was in the way of a million exiting patrons and only about thirty paces from a picnic table area and water fountain so I manned-up and did my best to make it the rest of the way.

When I was about halfway there someone recognized me from the Babalon boards and started trying to chat me up and I tried to be as nonchalant as possible as I invited him to join me for a seat, lol. We sat and I attempted to hold up my end of the conversation for a few minutes while simultaneously fighting off utter unconciousness.

I was still overheated to a deathly degree, however, so I started stripping off my Cub Scout shirt and decided I should let him in on my predicament so he didn't get the wrong idea, lol. I even tried to keep it entertaining by explaining to him that he'd caught me at "my lowest point of vulnerability."

;)

I was pretty surprised by it because the rest of the trip before and after that was perfectly fine and the temperature was the coolest it had been all day at the time it happened, but then I remembered that we'd been in a hurry before the show and I pretty much hadn't eaten anything but POISON all fucking day, lol.

Funny how that works.

I am another yourself. Dronepool's Avatar

Haz, you should totally film your road trips. All this stuff you write about seems like Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas, expect you should call it Fear & Moshpitting across America or something :-P

I need to do some more interesting drugs so I can have better stories. But whatever. I've been doing triple Cs somewhat often lately cause the dollar store by my house has 'em for $1.50. A lot of people have been givin me shit for doin 'em, but whatever, I'm poor. :P

Well, I usually only take eight, but one time I took 11 and it was ridiculous. I don't really feel like getting into that story, but if I choose to take that many again I just wanna be able to lay on a water bed and stare at a ceiling fan for hours. The most recent time I took 'em was really fun though. For a while me and my friend Kelly were just listening to music and I was going on and on about history repeating itself and segregation, lol. After that we decided to go get some food, and while walkin to the store we fucking got stopped by a cop. We thought we accidentally made it obvious we were on something, but I was just trying to figure out how. To the best of my knowledge, we were walking fine and everything. Well, turns out he saw me smoking a cigarette and then decided to be an asshole about it. Shit, I've never had a cop give me shit over smoking a cigarette. It felt like he was talking to us forever, but finally he just let us go. Then we went to this nice secluded area with water and nature and shit and just smoked some weed. On our way back, we saw our friend who has a pick up truck and we laid in the back of it and listened to Afroman. It was ridiculously amusing.

I gotta get back on job hunting so I can do some real drugs :[ lol

Hey, question for the Absinthe drinkers here:

I'm gonna probably try it soon to see what all the hype is about. Most likely alone, though.... So, seeing as I'm a total lightweight with harder drinks (Jagermeister is where I usually draw the line) and don't see doing the entire traditional ritual as "worth it," would pouring in iced water and adding a little sugar do the trick, at least enough to get me interested? As I said, I'm a pussy who prefers my substances to be fairly pleasant to consume.

I'm not aiming to get shitfaced just yet here - It's more of a test run. The absinthe will probably be good quality, I can get back to you folks with more details if needed.

Thanks in advance!

lately my favorite thing to do is drink 12 beers and chew a couple grams of shrooms. its awesome. and i'm losing lots of weight, even though i'm drinking so much this month. maybe i should eat something? nah, i'm fine. i keep hounding my guy to find more shrooms, and he finds decent stuff that wasn't grown on shit. they make me feel up and happy and the room breathes for a half or so, depending on how much i take. on the days i'm not doing shrooms i just get drunk and smoke weed. i can't smoke weed without being drunk though, unless i'm still drunk from the day before.

i remember when i was 13 and first started smoking weed on the weekends, i didn't get paranoid, but i was a lot younger and more care free back then. it was only when i started doing it daily when i was 14-17 that i really started to get paranoid. i was smoking a lot of laced stuff, if i could see sparkles when i took a hit, it was awesome buds to me. then my paranoia got so bad i had to take risperdal m-tabs, although i had real reasons to be paranoid, the risperdal did help my unwanted thoughts shut up. i got every kind of anti-depressant prescribed to me, i just threw most of them out. i'd try snorting them sometimes but just get diarrhea. they were fun like uppers when i first started taking them, but then you adjust and can't even get an erection. i used to get drunk on my daily 60mg of celexa 3 or 4 times a week for two years straight. once i stopped taking them cold turkey i didn't get as drunk and had to start mixing my beer with vodka, thats when i got fat. and the risperdal makes you retain water weight so you get a layer of blubber real easy. i tried acid once after i just turned 15, it was ok, i laid down and melted into the floor, i think i took four hits, the guy said each sugar cube had about two hits on it, and i ate both at once. the walls were breathing, floating microbes in my eyes were trailing, everything was trailing, it wasn't a bad trip, which is ok for the first time i guess. and the kid i did it with is dead now. oxys are a fucking dream, maybe its a good thing i can't find anymore.

I no longer partake in DRUGS! However, get me started on drinkin!

WOO HOO!

Got another thing comin!

Ask for this shot, next time ur at the bar.

California Coacaine
    SoCo
    Blue Curaco
    Coconut Rum
    Pineapple Juice

Chilled, strain, serve. Enjoy!
    [center:3twp0j5g][/center:3twp0j5g]