Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 59 of 69 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Reading?

(TwentyThree) Two Faced Egg (23)'s Avatar

Just finished Phillip k Dick'Ss 'Ubik' , before that was a re-0ver of 'The Scanner Darkly' , & two SuPer William Gibson novels , Pattern Recognition & Virtual Light .. I do not know what the HELL to read now .. ...
    "Fake realities will create fake humans. Or, fake humans will generate fake realities and sell them to other humans, turning them, eventually, into forgeries of themself" -Philip K. Dick

I am reading a silly book that was given to me by my Mother, she knows that I am all things Marilyn Monroe, probably even bad books, but this is the first for me of books such as this.
    Candle In The Wind A novel by George Bernau

Once again:

The Langoliers - Stephen King , last night I read about 83 pages of this , .. ... with a fever .. yea I been sick from something and have this delirious fever & anyway .. this Lil novel is about my life pretty much Lol'Ss it is what I am going through for sure. P.S The picture of Dorian Gray is one of my allllll time Favorites ! Thank You Mr.Wilde !
    "Fake realities will create fake humans. Or, fake humans will generate fake realities and sell them to other humans, turning them, eventually, into forgeries of themself" -Philip K. Dick

Dorian is fantastic. I find the subtle homoeroticism within the novel quite interesting. And the delusional beauty of the era, the clothes, the luxury and jewels- the opium. I hope you get well soon and enjoy your read. Since youre also a fan of the wonderful Douglas Adams, I wanted to ask you if you also like H. P. Lovecraft.

Dude.

Cosmic Crusade, by Richard Saxon.

I literally found it in my house and nobody knows how it got there.

I like the cover though.

Oblivion Awaits

Quote Originally Posted by dskzero View Post
    Cosmic Crusade, by Richard Saxon.

I literally found it in my house and nobody knows how it got there.

I like the cover though.

http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1358606769l/7892148.jpg
    - I really Like that cover Art as well ! Cool story , in these days of Myself downloading PDF files of Classic Science fiction ,Your Story is Fun. I just checked out some reviews of it as well & it sounds Strange & experimental .. I like that. - I am reading Clive Barkers "The hellbound heart" .. I have owned the book for a long time , never read it .. I own all the HellRaiser Films , couple of nights ago I had a strange dream having to do with HellRaiser & cenobites ..then wake up , check out ProviderModule .. & it was mentioned it was 'Cenobite57' Ss birthday ... hmmmm haha'Ss

Just got my copy of the manga Uzumaki.