Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19596566676869

Thread: What Are You Reading?

Quote Originally Posted by Enname View Post
    I hear from a friend who has ulcerative colitis, that there is a certain point where an ostomy bag is an improvement. Let us avoid that point. Continence #lifegoals

Nonsense, submersion is the best way to enjoy any learning. Just leap off the cliff into the deep end of whaling around trying to cram it all in. Best thing ever.

I say, do you think nurses need to have know safety measures? Hmmm. Not sure why. Who doesn't enjoy someone trying to give you an injection like you are a dart board from across a ward? Really ;P

Breaks? They are for other people, lol.
    roflmfao

True on all accounts, except maybe the last statement lmfao- they do encourage you to pierce the skin rapidly to decrease patient discomfort (push speed is another story; well, many stories- imagine having to push 2ml over 5 minutes- just keep twisting)

Anyhow, I did it! I passed & am still in the program- requirements are to have 80% average on exams (projects/papers/alt assignments averaged in next, still 80% or above) to move forward- approximately half the class failed. 1 step closer to my RN degree!!!!! ^.^/
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by YoureAlreadyHere View Post
    roflmfao

True on all accounts, except maybe the last statement lmfao- they do encourage you to pierce the skin rapidly to decrease patient discomfort (push speed is another story; well, many stories- imagine having to push 2ml over 5 minutes- just keep twisting)

Anyhow, I did it! I passed & am still in the program- requirements are to have 80% average on exams (projects/papers/alt assignments averaged in next, still 80% or above) to move forward- approximately half the class failed. 1 step closer to my RN degree!!!!! ^.^/
    I am not sure 'dart throwing' counts as rapid piercing. :P

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done, that is awesome. I mean, I know you are definitely smart and diligent enough to average 80% and above, but I am glad that they know that now as well. <3<3<3
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.