Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: You Dirty Fuckers...

Default Re: You Dirty Fuckers...

See...the idea of a threesome scares me a bit. Especially if one of the partners involved is someone that I'm in a relationship with.

I don't think I would be able to get past the fact that in the back of my mind I would be thinking "does he like her more than me now?"

Yikes. I don't think I could do it. I would have to be single.

Quote Originally Posted by pleasurevictim
    zombies (Manso-chist and Barbs know what I'm talkin' 'bout)
    Sure do. :)

I must confess to having little or no sex drive at all which I find rather strange. It irritates the hell out of my boyfriend but I honestly don't have sexual fantasies. They're not at the forefront of my mind for some reason. I'm just kinky like that.

Quote Originally Posted by rararoxsox
    See...the idea of a threesome scares me a bit. Especially if one of the partners involved is someone that I'm in a relationship with.

I don't think I would be able to get past the fact that in the back of my mind I would be thinking "does he like her more than me now?"
    I'm glad someone else shares this way of thinking! I thought I was just being wierd.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker
    Quote Originally Posted by rararoxsox

I'm glad someone else shares this way of thinking! I thought I was just being wierd.
    I've had this talk with a few people, and what it comes down to is that an extra person in the mix is really just a sex toy. That's it. There are definitely some people who would be more into the third wheel moreso than their partner, usually depending on how unsatisfied they are with the relationship in the first place. When you're in a loving, committed, healthy relationship, the other person can still feel or fuck or whatever better, but it's still no contest. Not by a long shot.

There's a difference between having a threesome to fuck another person, or having one to add a new dynamic with someone who makes you feel comfortable enough to push the envelope a bit. If it's the former, those people aren't ready to have one, and should probably just go out and fuck other people if that's what they're looking for. There's nothing wrong with that, it is what it is, but in the big picture it's definitely not for a lot of people.

I'm not that much of a sexual deviant but the sight and thought of a girl with her hair tied neatly back and tight with glasses, a suit jacket, a dress shirt, heels and a skirt drive me wild.

I also get extremely turned on when a girl bites on her lower lip. I always have, I've no idea why.
    i loved you at your darkest

Pretending to be a virgin is fun...

Well, gosh! You guys sure are an interesting bunch! o.o

My list is rather ... long, so I'll cut it down to my most favorite stuff.

Bondage is a definite. Exhibitionism, fuck yes. Being cut, burned, bit, you name it, I'll probably like it. Slapping, punching, roughhousing, all of that's nice. Discipline / punishments, role-playing, doing it in public (I guess that kind of falls under exhibitionism), immobilization, older partners, bloodplay, behavior restraints, verbal abuse ...

I'd be the sub in all this, though. Unless a very pretty girl made me feel otherwise. There are some others which I don't feel comfortable explaining.

Oh, and Morphine, I'd totally be glad to help you with the girl / girl / guy thing ... ;D.

Joe please don't kill me! =P

Quote Originally Posted by Thief
    Oh, and Morphine, I'd totally be glad to help you with the girl / girl / guy thing ... ;D
    Well, she'd be the one to ask, not me...

Quote Originally Posted by Joker
    Oh, and Morphine, I'd totally be glad to help you with the girl / girl / guy thing ... ;D
    Well, she'd be the one to ask, not me...
    <.<

>.>

So you're not gonna kill me? =P

Oh, and I forgot one. It's more of a fantasy, but. If I ever go to prison, I'm going to piss off the biggest bulldyke in there. =).

Black Metal Ist Krieg Lord Hypnos's Avatar

Oh, and I forgot one. It's more of a fantasy, but. If I ever go to prison, I'm going to piss off the biggest bulldyke in there. =).
    *spits out sprite out of laughter*
    "The Yesterdays are hailed with open arms.... with open arms..."