Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Mtv Fan Van - Wish me luck!!!

Add S.Hal0mega.B on Facebook Visit S.Hal0mega.B's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Mtv Fan Van - Wish me luck!!!

Yeah i understand mexicanfiend, i believe you and odep ( i keep calling him that cause i forget how to spell his name lol) look great on camera, and if its any credit, the guy who won looks slightly like a tool lol but seemed to have an okay personality aside - but anyways, i was skipping through all the parts just to see you two cause its fun knowing members of a cherished forum are on tv, even if its mtv lol. Im studying film, and well if its any additional credit, both you guys were dressed great :)

"Our less well-developed physical senses, vis-a-vis our limited perception of the electromagnetic spectrum, aka reality - would be responsible for our reliance on reality and all that we define by it."
    'Joelle'

thank you!! Those jackets were part of the dressing room, and I'm so sad they didn't allow us to keep them. Those were fucking great. In fact, I was going to steal it, Federico (the participant that David eliminates after the licking mannequin test) told me to put it on the school bag he had with him, but when I was doing it, the director's assistant (a girl who was way too nice towards me all day long) approached me to tell me that she didn't have any marihuana left.

And, in behalf of Oedepus, neither of us wanted to wear "gothic" make-up. He said: "only eye-liner, I'm not a tool"; while I said: "only eye-liner please, I want to pretend I'm David Bowie for a while". LOL.

Haha, I was wondering whether they forced you all to dress "gawth" or if everybody had just happened to show up that way. I'm glad to hear it was forced upon.

Add S.Hal0mega.B on Facebook Visit S.Hal0mega.B's Youtube Channel

Yeah i agree, fucking typical of MTV to force it, but both of you guys looked dandy in the make up, i would have done the same thing :)

"Our less well-developed physical senses, vis-a-vis our limited perception of the electromagnetic spectrum, aka reality - would be responsible for our reliance on reality and all that we define by it."
    'Joelle'

gah, stereotypes get old anymore.

but 'tis cool to see any guy in makeup....:p

I won't complain: I like to wear make-up, a lot. But I don't do it often; only in special ocasions like this one ;)

And one thing is to have some make-up, and another one is to waer gothic make up. Thank god I chose the first option.

I'm really sorry that you and Oed didn't win this! You both would have deserved it!

I watched the youtube videos on friday when I couldn't sleep. I found it amusing and it was good to hear you guys talking. I had read your summery befor I watched the videos...so I was able to understand what it was generally about.
    As already mentioned it's a pitty that the games weren't more Manson and "fan-knowledge" related! Especially the final game....
    I really became jealous while watching the last part when David met Manson. Must have been a great experience. But I also felt embarrassed quite often....I mean that stupid Hitler moustache and the song...well...I sure wouldn't have done such a thing...

Damn, the more I think about, the more frustrated I get knowing he met Manson... He didn't even know THEOL came out! I mean, the guy in so many words said that he's no longer is interested in Manson... yet he gets to meet Manson? Was even more frustrated that he met him at a concert promoting said album he didn't know about.

Shit, Oed and Fiend deserved it so much more.

3:57 of the last video... The look on Manson's face is fucking priceless when he hears the title of the song. It said so profoundly, "MTV, what the fuck did you get me into?!" I literally lol'd at that.

i watched this when it aired on youtubbe because Ich_bin_du sent me the link.
    overall i didn't like the show that much, but it was great to see you both in a video. ;)

oh and like i said many times before, it's sad that neither you or Oed won.