Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1060

Thread: Random Manson Comments

I have a great love for HEOL because It was an album I identified with when it came out. I absolutely love the very beginning drums of wight spider.

Crimes in the Ocean mr.svperstar13's Avatar

Speaking of I finally convinced someone to make an instrumental version hooray

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

I like the fact that Manson is one of the only nigga's still keeping it real. And no, I am not posting this comment just for he sake of using the forbidden N word. He watches movies such as Gayniggers from Outer Space (1092) ffs. So, if any mords/admins have a problem with this comment, Manson probably doesn't, so....
    Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 09-14-2020 at 05:43 AM.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    I like the fact that Manson is one of the only nigga's still keeping it real. And no, I am not posting this comment just for he sake of using the forbidden N word. He watches movies such as Gayniggers from Outer Space (1092) ffs. So, if any mords/admins have a problem with this comment, Manson probably doesn't, so....
    Lmao never change dude, glad you're still kicking around here.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by FuckmanQ View Post
    Lmao never change dude, glad you're still kicking around here.
    Nice to see you again! And I have changed, a lot, but I'll never stop having fun (that was always mistaken for trolling) on these and other Manson boards. Now, the Phant was another story. But...those of us....almost all of us who were frequent posters on there way back when....were guilty of that - lol
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Nice to see you again! And I have changed, a lot, but I'll never stop having fun (that was always mistaken for trolling) on these and other Manson boards. Now, the Phant was another story. But...those of us....almost all of us who were frequent posters on there way back when....were guilty of that - lol
    Nice to see you too man, it's nice to see familiar posters. Feels like forever ago where I was shitposting slightly. I get the "changing" bit for sure. Hope you're doing well, thoughts on new album? I know you've probably said it somewhere else but I'd be curious nonetheless. Super fucking love it from my perspective, but I always dug the Marilyn side of Manson more than the Manson side. Anyways, cheers!
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

Original AIDS provider.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.svperstar13 View Post
    Wight Spider was always one of my favorite Manson songs ever since i first heard it, anyone else love that song? The song itself inspired a lot of my writings way back in the day just because of the tone and lyrics. Some people seem to think of it as a filler song but I think it's the standout song on the album.
    Hazekiah posted an awesome live version a couple years ago thankfully. The only other uploads were typical low quality 2009 phone camera quality.
    It's a hidden gem in the catalogue, that's for sure.
    My avatar looks like a mix of NIN, My Chemical Romance, and Chris Vrenna

Quote Originally Posted by FuckmanQ View Post
    Nice to see you too man, it's nice to see familiar posters. Feels like forever ago where I was shitposting slightly. I get the "changing" bit for sure. Hope you're doing well, thoughts on new album? I know you've probably said it somewhere else but I'd be curious nonetheless. Super fucking love it from my perspective, but I always dug the Marilyn side of Manson more than the Manson side. Anyways, cheers!
    Yeah, I was going to say just look through other threads, but I'll either reply here or PM you about my thoughts on the new album tomorrow. Hope you're doing well also

Cheers!
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Yeah, I was going to say just look through other threads, but I'll either reply here or PM you about my thoughts on the new album tomorrow. Hope you're doing well also

Cheers!
    Word, whichever is fine with me I don’t mind scrounging through threads if I have to.

99.9999999% certain that Twiggy nicked the basic structure of "The Beautiful People" from this Tygers of Pan Tang song. Jeordie was an old-school metalhead and would have known about it.

To revenge the misdeeds of the ruling class, there existed in the middle ages, in Germany, a secret tribunal, called the “Vehmgericht.” If a red cross was seen marked on a house, people knew that its owner was doomed by the “Vehm.”

All the houses of Europe are now marked with the mysterious red cross.