Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 32 of 87 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Manson Comments

Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

I've been listening to Overneath (The Path of Misery) a lot lately which, naturally, led me to watching Born Villain again and again and again. I love the video so much and believe Overneath (The Path of Misery) to be one of Manson's best tracks. Shia certainly did an excellent job on the video. I also LOVED the whole vibe that the introduction to the Born Villain era gave. It was fantastic. I was lucky enough to attend the premiere for the video and meet Manson and Shia in the process in West Hollywood. I also own the Campaign book they both collaborated on.

I also loved the appearance Miss Crash gave in the video. She did a good job.

2. Like 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Dipp Six View Post
    Let's Make Marilyn Manson Hate Again.

Vote Donald Trump.
    That would accomplish nothing but chaos.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    Men Without Shoulders
    Apple's Fall Far From The Tree.
    The Shadow of a Cross, burning into the ground.
    Days are getting
    Darker.

4. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    (TwentyThree) Two Faced Egg (23)'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cataract777 View Post
    I've been listening to Overneath (The Path of Misery) a lot lately which, naturally, led me to watching Born Villain again and again and again. I love the video so much and believe Overneath (The Path of Misery) to be one of Manson's best tracks. Shia certainly did an excellent job on the video. I also LOVED the whole vibe that the introduction to the Born Villain era gave. It was fantastic. I was lucky enough to attend the premiere for the video and meet Manson and Shia in the process in West Hollywood. I also own the Campaign book they both collaborated on.

I also loved the appearance Miss Crash gave in the video. She did a good job.
    Very cool story ; )

I too have been listening to that song quite a lot. It has such a strange structure and reminds me of 1980's art rock records.
    I got it on a new playlist. It goes like this : )
    1. Overneath the path of misery.
    2. You , Me & "That red guy" make three.
    3. Birds of HELL are waiting.
    4. I have to look up just to see HELL.
    . . the fear takes hold

6. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

I wanted to say that I enjoy this new interview where Manson is obviously sober and coherent. It's nice to see, even if there's not especially anything in the way of news or new information.

Now, for those of you who can't seem to comprehend why some think he's a disaster when he's fucked up or drunk, which is most of the time (in public view, at least,) watch this other interview from less than two months ago. Compare and contrast. It's like two different people. In the sober interview, he can still make jokes and fuck around like he always does, but he can also manage to answer a question and engage with the interviewer as an actual, sincere human being. It's awesome. It really brings me back to the classic Marilyn Manson. In the majority of other interviews, during which he's drunk, he loses that ability. It's all barely coherent mumbling and attempts at jokes. This is the behavior those of us (everybody in this thread basically) are saddened by and wish would stop. It's not so much the interviews themselves, it's that this behavior, more often than not, leaks over into live performances. That is the heart of the issue, these interviews are just a way to more concisely present the evidence.

The reason I'm making this post is to show that I'm not just a bitchy 'hater.' I can be pleased, and it doesn't take much. I like this Manson and really wish he was around more.
         

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye
      
      

Follow Iulian On Twitter Add Iulian on Facebook Follow Iulian on Tumblr Visit Iulian's Instagram Channel

I hope he starts the new tour with Great Big White World and ends it with Cat People.
    What?

9. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Iulian View Post
    I hope he starts the new tour with Great Big White World and ends it with Cat People.
    I HOPE HE STARTS IT WITH:

THEN FINISHES IT WITH:

AND ENCORES IT WITH:

11. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow Iulian On Twitter Add Iulian on Facebook Follow Iulian on Tumblr Visit Iulian's Instagram Channel

Say what you want, youŽd pee your pants from emotion if that happens.
    What?

13. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

He really should do one either never played before or lesser played live song per tour tbh

Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Dipp Six View Post
    He really should do one either never played before or lesser played live song per tour tbh
    He kinda has been doing that.

2014- Get Your Gunn, Little Horn.
    THNHT- Mister Superstar
    2016- Angel With the Scabbed Wings

I don't consider those regulars on tour.
    Last edited by Nemoris Inferioris; 12-13-2016 at 11:25 PM. Reason: YoureAlreadyHere
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    Men Without Shoulders
    Apple's Fall Far From The Tree.
    The Shadow of a Cross, burning into the ground.
    Days are getting
    Darker.

16. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    He kinda has been doing that.

2014- Get Your Gunn, Little Horns.
    THNHT- Mister Superstar
    2016- Angel With the Scabbed Wings

I don't consider those regulars on tour.
    I mean stuff like "Born Villain", "The Red Carpet Grave", "President Dead", "Lay Down Your Goddamn Arms", "Wight Spider etc.

We've heard the ones you've mentioned a million times over the years.

18. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post