Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 54 of 88 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Manson Comments

I Have to Look Up Just to See Heaven Upside Down
    Last edited by Mok; 06-12-2017 at 01:27 AM.

Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

I love the swaggering feeling of the Say 10 clip. Particularly the line "Devil's got a cut like a slit in a cattle's calf...". Love that part.

The trap beat caught me off guard and I wasn't a fan of it in the beginning, but now, I'm beginning to wonder how I ever felt that way. Hope the song is on the record. Would be cool too if that trap beat loops once as an outro to the song.

3. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I had a dream last night there was a new video, and I woke up disappointed :(

All I remember is lots of black paint and some sort of gimp mask.

5. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by cataract777 View Post
    I love the swaggering feeling of the Say 10 clip. Particularly the line "Devil's got a cut like a slit in a cattle's calf...". Love that part.

The trap beat caught me off guard and I wasn't a fan of it in the beginning, but now, I'm beginning to wonder how I ever felt that way. Hope the song is on the record. Would be cool too if that trap beat loops once as an outro to the song.
    Do you even trap, bro?

here's me playing around with the say10 clip, you can hear more of the backgrounds
    https://soundcloud.com/spookybart/say101st
    https://soundcloud.com/spookybart/say102nd

yes I'm bored. I did notice some sort of helicopter noise? the first time around :58 in the first one. You can also hear the sirens in the chorus better.
    Last edited by Mok; 06-16-2017 at 12:52 AM.

8. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Dipp Six View Post
    here's me playing around with the say10 clip, you can hear more of the backgrounds
    https://soundcloud.com/spookybart/say101st
    https://soundcloud.com/spookybart/say102nd

yes I'm bored
    Thanks for sharing. The guitar riff is fantastic. So good.

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I love watching live Manson vids and looking at how the security guards at the foot of the stage react to the show.

12. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by cataract777 View Post
    It feels like Manson hanging out with rappers had an effect on him, it'll be interesting to see if that goes beyond that song to the record as a whole. I'm casually a fan of trap music. I am horribly picky with music and especially with genres like rap and pop. But with hip-hop I usually enjoy any trap song I'm listening to so I'm thrilled at the concept of Manson adapting it as the band has metamorphisized so many genres before. I really liked how Manson adapted blues/country to The Pale Emperor so if that's something we can look forward to with the new album I'm down. It really feels like that bridge between blues/rock with TPE to the bridge of industrial/trap so I don't think it'll be too jarring or too much of a stretch outside people who are perpetually unsatisfied every album isn't exactly like the Triptych. I also feel Golden Age had a lot of imagery and musical stuff flirting with hip-hop but the band didn't quite go too deep into it. I think, in a very camp way, Manson talked about "goth rap" but I think that was mostly related to the campy imagery of the Tainted Love video. But I would absolutely adore a trap record that has those sprawling, droning type hooks but also incorporated some of that heavy, "go fuck yourself you fucking fuck" type heavy riffs.

What is this logo from?

A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Dipp Six View Post
    What is this logo from?
    http://i.imgur.com/AmLS0Fo.jpg
    I couldn't find any source of it but I think it's a reference to the White Rabbit in Alice In Wonderland.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

16. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post