Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 6 of 88 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Manson Comments

gODHEAD were a pretty good band, and Manson did a good job producing their 2000 Years Of Human Error record.

I'd like to hear him try his hand further at producing other music outfits.
    To revenge the misdeeds of the ruling class, there existed in the middle ages, in Germany, a secret tribunal, called the “Vehmgericht.” If a red cross was seen marked on a house, people knew that its owner was doomed by the “Vehm.”

All the houses of Europe are now marked with the mysterious red cross.

2. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

I really love that Twiggy did the vocals during the King Kill 33° segue into ACSS.

4. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

I recently re-watched the "Apple of Sodom" video and highly enjoyed it. Been a long time.

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I always chuckle at the "I want the Antichrist back" comments I see...he hasn't been the "Antichrist" since late 1997 when he transitioned to Omega....so those people really should shut up.

8. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Svperstar13 View Post
    I always chuckle at the "I want the Antichrist back" comments I see...he hasn't been the "Antichrist" since late 1997 when he transitioned to Omega....so those people really should shut up.
    Antichrist is the easiest concept to identify with for many. It's a great concept record. At the same time, he's talked about the idea of Antichrist Superstar being a collective consciousness, and in the end it was destroyed. It was mainstream rock that was popular for angsty teenagers. So why anyone would want a redux of that, I have no idea. I agree.
    Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 12-20-2014 at 01:07 PM.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

10. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by FeedYourHead View Post
    When Manson performed(s) in Germany, did he eliminate any of the performance elements that are derived from Nazi imagery? Doesn't Germany have pretty strict laws about stuff like that?
    I've wondered about that too and the answer always seems to be that despite the laws, no real changes were made to the show.

:)

12. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    I've whited out my name. Halo Infinity's Avatar

I was actually able to appreciate Running to the Edge of the World even more without the music video. I haven't been all that into music videos as of late, and I'm not saying that it was a bad music video either, but just sitting there without watching the music video got me to enjoy it even more. I'm also referring to music videos in general, not just the ones made by Marilyn Manson. The same also still went for Arma-goddamn-motherfuckin-geddon as well.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 01-01-2015 at 08:20 PM.

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by FeedYourHead View Post
    When Manson performed(s) in Germany, did he eliminate any of the performance elements that are derived from Nazi imagery? Doesn't Germany have pretty strict laws about stuff like that?
    No. There haven't been any changes. It's Germany, not fucking Russia. Swing heil!

I've whited out my name. Halo Infinity's Avatar

I'm definitely giving Eat Me, Drink Me more chances this time around. Some albums just take years to grow on me, and I think it's starting to finally click. It just took much longer, because I kept avoiding that album, even when I actually owned a physically copy of it. To my surprise, I've actually found myself listening to it a lot more last year, and starting this year. I've also noticed that it's sometimes perfect when I'm moping or even in a bit of a mopey mood. It just goes with it so well.

I hope to end up with more favorite tracks from Eat Me, Drink Me eventually. As for my current favorites, they were these songs so far. I've also always liked If I Was Your Vampire by the way, and thought it was great for a concert-opener.

If I Was Your Vampire
    Putting Holes in Happiness
    Evidence
    Mutilation Is The Most Sincere Form Of Flattery
    You and Me and the Devil Makes 3

And well, today is his birthday. ^_^

Last edited by Halo Infinity; 01-05-2015 at 01:25 PM.

16. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

I LOVE EMDM.An all time favorite of mine.

18. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post