Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 79 of 93 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 790 of 922

Thread: Random Manson Comments

  1. #781
    GAFSTER FuckmanQ's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.28.14
    Location: Parentheses
    Posts: 1,607
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    That website is known for starting Death Hoaxes which is why I know that website is bullshit.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

  2. #782
    Strange & Unusual Sinner Halo Infinity's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.02.13
    Posts: 1,898
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    I'm happy to say that Blank and White and Third Day of a Seven Day Binge have been growing on me. I also noticed that I'm able to enjoy Unkillable Monster a bit more and more too. It's hard to explain, aside from being reminded to not always go by first impressions, but I wasn't really into those songs before. I would always skip them.

    As an example, I Have to Look Up Just to See Hell and The Devil Beneath My Feet also used to not gel well with me, but now they're among some of my most favorite songs from The High End of Low and The Pale Emperor. I didn't think they were bad songs by any means either. They just weren't my cup of tea at the time.

    At least it helps me enjoy The High End of Low and The Pale Emperor a bit more than I already do, so that's always a plus for what it's worth and all that good stuff. ^_^
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 09-09-2017 at 11:22 AM.

  3. #783
    benis Mok's Avatar
    Join Date: 09.15.12
    Location: Silent Hill
    Posts: 2,760
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    Was wearing my Manson shirt at some restaurant and the cashier asked me if I had ever seen him live. I said I had and she said she saw him back in 1993 opening for NIN. No one knew who he was but she said everyone there was blown away by the performance. Pretty cool.

  4. #784
    SEGLASS NI TONDAY Hazekiah's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.20.09
    Posts: 2,584
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    Tell her she probably had the year wrong and meant 1994 instead.

    Then ask for her phone number.

    Go get 'er, Dipp!


  5. #785
    benis Mok's Avatar
    Join Date: 09.15.12
    Location: Silent Hill
    Posts: 2,760
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post
    Tell her she probably had the year wrong and meant 1994 instead.

    Then ask for her phone number.

    Go get 'er, Dipp!
    I appreciate that,but I am quite into guys lol

  6. #786
    benis Mok's Avatar
    Join Date: 09.15.12
    Location: Silent Hill
    Posts: 2,760
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    This is so cool


  7. #787
    Ruination cataract777's Avatar
    Join Date: 01.05.10
    Location: Torrance, California
    Posts: 1,849
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Halo Infinity View Post
    I'm happy to say that Blank and White and Third Day of a Seven Day Binge have been growing on me. I also noticed that I'm able to enjoy Unkillable Monster a bit more and more too. It's hard to explain, aside from being reminded to not always go by first impressions, but I wasn't really into those songs before. I would always skip them.

    As an example, I Have to Look Up Just to See Hell and The Devil Beneath My Feet also used to not gel well with me, but now they're among some of my most favorite songs from The High End of Low and The Pale Emperor. I didn't think they were bad songs by any means either. They just weren't my cup of tea at the time.

    At least it helps me enjoy The High End of Low and The Pale Emperor a bit more than I already do, so that's always a plus for what it's worth and all that good stuff. ^_^
    Isn't it awesome when that happens? I was not a big fan of I Have to Look Up Just to See Hell at first either, but it's really grown on me and I think it's one of the best tracks on the album. Same thing happened with Spade. I always thought that song was quite bland and I could never get into it, but that's changed. It's now one of my favorites.

  8. #788
    MissioMafia Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.12.14
    Location: Crashville
    Posts: 3,244
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mok View Post
    I appreciate that,but I am quite into guys lol
    I knew it.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.



  9. #789
    benis Mok's Avatar
    Join Date: 09.15.12
    Location: Silent Hill
    Posts: 2,760
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    I felt like being an edgy faggot today

  10. #790
    SEGLASS NI TONDAY Hazekiah's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.20.09
    Posts: 2,584
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    "Today," lol.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

NEWS | TOUR | BIOGRAPHIES | DISCOGRAPHY | VIDEOGRAPHY | GALLERY | MEDIA & INTERVIEWS
MANSON'S JOURNAL | ESSAYS & ANALYSIS | TIMELINE | FORUM | THEATRE | INFORMATION & LINKS