Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 80 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3070767778798081828384 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Manson Comments

Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Mok View Post
    I felt like being an edgy faggot today
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1uU9N3zV70
    Just finished watching it. Awesome work Dipp! I especially loved the intro with Trump, and that Hasslebeck broad.

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    I've whited out my name. Halo Infinity's Avatar

I was a bit surprised to see that Say10 wasn't actually track 10 on Heaven Upside Down.

That might've been just from seeing Four Rusted Horses and 15 as tracks 4 and 15 on The High End of Low, as well as Third Day of a Seven Day Binge as track 3 on The Pale Emperor.

And not that it has to either, since that clearly wasn't the case with other numbered tracks on his other albums that didn't do that. (And realistically speaking, some of those numbers were way too high for their tracklists anyway.

Aside from that, I'm just thankful that not only will Heaven Upside Down is coming out next month, but also for the fact that HUD will also come out before TPE turns 3. Granted, it's pretty close in a way, but still.

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by cataract777 View Post
    Lucky you still have an FYE. They closed the one that was up the street from me. Very sad. And by the way, SCORE!
    And now they just closed. Dang it! :(
    "A pill to make you numb. A pill to make you dumb. A pill to make you anybody else. But all the drugs in this world, won't save her from herself."

I wonder if Manson is still close with his cousin Chad.

A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

I wonder if Manson is still close with his cousin Chad.
    I've wondered that for some time. Always wanted to know if they keep in touch.

Edit: This new interview says he was hanging out with his 'cousin' in Ohio, so I guess that's Chad.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/co...source=twitter
    Somehow, they revived him and put him in intensive care for the night, so I did what my dad would’ve wanted me to do, which is go to the strip bar with my cousin..

...Almost immediately after, I spoke to my cousin in Canton, Ohio, who told me that I needed to come home to see my dad.*
    @cataract777
    Last edited by Nemoris Inferioris; 09-13-2017 at 01:51 PM.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

8. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    I've wondered that for some time. Always wanted to know if they keep in touch.

Edit: This new interview says he was hanging out with his 'cousin' in Ohio, so I guess that's Chad.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/co...source=twitter

@cataract777

Awwwww. Thanks for sharing that! That's nice he still has someone from his family he stays in contact with. Because I'm pretty sure that's the only family member he's in contact with. Or that's how he made it sound in The Long Hard Road Out of Hell.

We Know Where You Live has really fucking grown on me. I fucking love the guitars towards the end with awesome wobble effect. Also a lot of the lyrics are really fucking cool.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

11. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Awwwww. Thanks for sharing that! That's nice he still has someone from his family he stays in contact with. Because I'm pretty sure that's the only family member he's in contact with. Or that's how he made it sound in The Long Hard Road Out of Hell.
    Yeah it's nice. He also mentioned his Aunt being there with his dad, so I guess that's another one.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

I'm going to assume Manson is a Mystery Skulls fan since they're doing a remix for him and one of the lyrics in I think the song Heaven Upside Down is "I'm not a ghost"

Quote Originally Posted by FuckmanQ View Post
    We Know Where You Live has really fucking grown on me. I fucking love the guitars towards the end with awesome wobble effect. Also a lot of the lyrics are really fucking cool.
    I agree. The wobble effect is a favorite of mine in this song as well. There's a whole lot going on in the song.

15. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post