Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 9 of 84 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Manson Comments

Strange & Unusual Sinner Halo Infinity's Avatar

Listening to Marilyn Manson still helps me cope with religious guilt, depression and fear. It's hard to explain, but I'm still sometimes very susceptible to getting stuck in those kinds of thoughts and emotions regarding some of Christianity's beliefs, as I have a very tremendous religious background. I was just reminded of this when I checked out the Hell thread again.

http://www.providermodule.com/forum/...-it-existed%29
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 02-07-2015 at 03:47 PM.

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I'm not sure if this was just at the Philly and NYC shows, but I really loved the way Manson went to brush the dirt off his shoulder when singing "Lazarus got no dirt on me."
    Last edited by FeedYourHead; 02-07-2015 at 05:23 PM.

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Strange & Unusual Sinner Halo Infinity's Avatar

I'm very happy to say that I'm definitely appreciating Eat Me, Drink Me and The High End of Low a lot more than I did a few years ago. They're really growing on me.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 02-09-2015 at 02:48 PM.

I know the Grammy's are a joke but if the Pale Emperor isn't nominated for ANYTHING next year then they're officially null and void.
    Last edited by Mok; 02-09-2015 at 03:29 PM.

7. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by HerrDoKtor View Post
    so we've reached the point where bringing back a prop from a tour that happened in '96 is seen as exciting. That's something that says as much about Manson as live act as it says about fan's standard expectations.
    It did excite me when he brought that prop back out. And he also started during those ACSS era arm movements while performing Coma White. If only we could get Man That You Fear

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    I'm very happy to say that I'm definitely appreciating Eat Me, Drink Me and The High End of Low a lot more than I did a few years ago. They're really growing on me.
    They're great albums, but records that I have to listen to when I'm in a specific mood.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Svperstar13 View Post
    I know the Grammy's are a joke but if the Pale Emperor isn't nominated for ANYTHING next year then they're officially null and void.
    Think it was late for the deadline to be nominated, and I'm not sure if it could still be nominated for next year unfortunately. But yes, I agree that the album deserves Grammy recognition despite the Grammy's being full of shit nowadays.

9. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Copy of an Imitation GlitchyFlame's Avatar
    Follow GlitchyFlame On Twitter

These two finally came in after days of delay. Walmart's shipping fucking sucks. CD censorship sucks too. I wish that I remembered that Walmart censored lyrics and I really wish that they would actually fucking tell you. I mean, it's not that big of a deal that it's censored since Manson doesn't swear too much on this record, but it's still annoying. Why not censor movies books and games too? Don't go to Walmart when shopping for records. I had to learn the hard way.

Why the fuck was TittiManson in an official Manson promotion video?
    Last edited by GlitchyFlame; 02-09-2015 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Added comment

11. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by GlitchyFlame View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/HSsFpIb.jpg These two finally came in after days of delay. Walmart's shipping fucking sucks. CD censorship sucks too. I wish that I remembered that Walmart censored lyrics and I really wish that they would actually fucking tell you. I mean, it's not that big of a deal that it's censored since Manson doesn't swear too much on this record, but it's still annoying. Why not censor movies books and games too? Don't go to Walmart when shopping for records. I had to learn the hard way.

Why the fuck was TittiManson in an official Manson promotion video?
    I'm also quite repulsed that she was in the video.

On a side note, I've been having a craving to read Long Hard Road Out of Hell but can't find my copy. I'd buy the Ebook version through iBooks but don't feel like fleshing out $12.99 for it.

13. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Copy of an Imitation GlitchyFlame's Avatar
    Follow GlitchyFlame On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by cataract777 View Post
    I've been having a craving to read Long Hard Road Out of Hell but can't find my copy. I'd buy the Ebook version through iBooks but don't feel like fleshing out $12.99 for it.
    I know that a while ago I did see LHROoH at Barnes 'n' Noble for about $10. You may be able to find a physical copy somewhere online or preferably at a store that costs just as much as the e-book, you just have to look for it.

On a side note, it pisses me off when people complain about the price of the Definitive Box. Yes, it is very expensive but why would it not be? The shit inside of the box is expensive. Thinking that a collection with vinyl, a CD, a t-shirt and the other shit in there should be around $50 is laughable. Over at ETS people actually think that a price like that is realistic.
    Last edited by GlitchyFlame; 02-09-2015 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Added comment

15. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I know that a while ago I did see LHROoH at Barnes 'n' Noble for about $10. You may be able to find a physical copy somewhere online or preferably at a store that costs just as much as the e-book, you just have to look for it.

On a side note, it pisses me off when people complain about the price of the Definitive Box. Yes, it is very expensive but why would it not be? The shit inside of the box is expensive. Thinking that a collection with vinyl, a CD, a t-shirt and the other shit in there should be around $50 is laughable. Over at ETS people actually think that a price like that is realistic.

Very true. I guess you're right about the Definitive Box. It's a shame I didn't like the design of the t-shirt it came with. I might have bought the box.

The actual price should be about $50 less than it is.

18. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post