Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596

Thread: Random Manson Comments

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoniser View Post
    I wish that song was included on an album, it deserves a lot more attention.
    Well, I think Manson feels the same, they did include it on Lest We Forget, which for a lot of people is entry-level Manson if they just want a compilation.

I think audiences would react really well to it being played live again, certainly with more recent tracks like SAY10, Overneath..., and Cry Little Sister having a similar feel.

DON'T LET THEM KNOW HOW FAR YOU GO...

A Psycho's Path Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar

Lest we forget Apple Of Sodom. I always forget about this one, as it was only on the Lost Highway soundtrack, and it is a very dark track, with a great video.

I pray to die in space,
    To cover me in snow...
    Cover me in snow...

Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    I rarely listen to it. It's a great song, I've always loved the way it sounds, and the lyrics are great. Sort of underrated. It would sound great live.
    I don't think it is underrated for those who really like Manson, and of course many people would like this and other songs to be played live, but Manson is not one to take songs from the past (distant past) and playing them often...

I mean, we were kind of very lucky, if you think about it, for him to go back and pick up Angel With the Scabbed Wings...

A Psycho's Path Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Principiante View Post
    I don't think it is underrated for those who really like Manson, and of course many people would like this and other songs to be played live, but Manson is not one to take songs from the past (distant past) and playing them often...

I mean, we were kind of very lucky, if you think about it, for him to go back and pick up Angel With the Scabbed Wings...
    Yes, but by Underrated, I didn't mean the fans dislike it, I mean it's sort of a forgotten song. Even though it has a video and was put on LWF, it seems to slip our minds. At least for me. Like I said, I rarely listen to it because I forget about it (as do others such as Cataract), along with Apple Of Sodom. And it's never been played live, to my knowledge (TLHROOH).

Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    And it's never been played live, to my knowledge (TLHROOH).
    The closest has been the Hell Outro after Sweet Dreams on the Guns, God and Government tour. I think. Be delighted to find I am wrong.
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

Very much like Long Hard Road... and Mechanical Animals I'd really love to hear Manson work with female back up singers again, I always loved the contrast between his voice and female singers' and would love to see it live.

Strange & Unusual Sinner Halo Infinity's Avatar

And a happy 20th to Mechanical Animals. Not only is it the album that got me into Marilyn Manson, but it's still my favorite album altogether.

I find it odd to see how much it is now seen as the band best work 20 years later ,i remember the uproar among the fan community when it first came out ,the Goth kids despised his change in apparence and sound and a lot of them jumped ship .

I didnt get it ,personnaly i was in love with this album on first listen ,GBWW is a great album opener and CW was the perfect closer ,the only song i didnt enjoy the first time was New Model 15
    Sorry for my poor english ,i'm a french Canadian from Montréal