Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 48889495969798

Thread: Random Manson Comments

A Psycho's Path Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Halo Infinity View Post
    While this can easily go to the General Annoyances and Hate Four threads, I'd still rather post this here, since this is actually related to a random Marilyn Manson thought/comment.

Anyway, perhaps not all the time, but sometimes nothing makes me want to listen to Antichrist Superstar and Holy Wood, or even watch Dead to the World or Guns, God and Government more than whenever I pass by street preachers, especially on the train. It's like, at the very least, no thanks. I'm just trying to either go to work or go home. I don't need, nor do I ever want you telling me that I might go to Hell or at the very worst, have to put up with you screaming about it.
    All I think about is the opening to The Death Parade; Preachers and King Kill 33 playing...
    The Conet Project

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    I started enjoying GodEatGod. Always thought of it as just a opener, but I like it a lot.
    I think GodEatGod is his strongest album opener, followed closely by Great Big White World and Devour.

DON'T LET THEM KNOW HOW FAR YOU GO...

This song has been in heavy rotation for me. Forgot about it for a bit and am enjoying it now more than I ever have.

My world is unaffected... Unpretty Unsafe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cataract777 View Post
    This song has been in heavy rotation for me. Forgot about it for a bit and am enjoying it now more than I ever have.

Loved this track. He kills it the whole way through, but I especially love his delivery in the verses. There's a certain swagger to it. His vocals are clean yet rough, if that makes any sense. Vocally, it harkens back to Holy Wood for me. Great track.

... Bitches =P

This has been my jam lately. And all of Antichrist Superstar. Ive never loved this song as much as I do now.

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Quote Originally Posted by cataract777 View Post
    This has been my jam lately. And all of Antichrist Superstar. I’ve never loved this song as much as I do now.
    Despite what a fucking shambles Zum makes of it, the first time I heard Dried Up, Tied And Dead To The World was from Bizarre festival.

You have to marvel at the sheer chaos of it. Although I didn't realise how strong the outro riff was until I heard the album, because again, Zum massacred it. Weird though, how he takes the verse at such face value you can hear how the band essentially just re-used the Lunchbox hook.

DON'T LET THEM KNOW HOW FAR YOU GO...