3 9.68%
  • "Keep My Head Together"

3 9.68%
  • "Solve Coagula"

3 9.68%
  • "Broken Needle"

5 16.13%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your favorite song on 'We Are Chaos'?

Default Your favorite song on 'We Are Chaos'?

Because it's my job.

I voted for "Perfume"; I think it's incredibly catchy. (My last three votes in these polls were for "The Flowers Of Evil", "The Mephistopheles Of Los Angeles" and "Saturnalia"). I doubt we'll get such a lop-sided winner here the way "Saturnalia" was last time.
    Last edited by The Overman; 09-10-2020 at 09:22 AM.
    To revenge the misdeeds of the ruling class, there existed in the middle ages, in Germany, a secret tribunal, called the “Vehmgericht.” If a red cross was seen marked on a house, people knew that its owner was doomed by the “Vehm.”

All the houses of Europe are now marked with the mysterious red cross.

This was really tough for me to choose. I just finished my first full listen to the album. The songs that stood out to me right away were "Don't Chase the Dead", "Red, Black, and Blue", "Infinite Darkness", and "Broken Needle". But honestly, I am impressed with every song on this album. I can't wait to listen more.

I just finished listening to the album for the first time and my favorite right now is “Don’t Chase The Dead”. Other songs that are top 3 for me after the first listen are Broken Needle and Paint You With My Love. Wow these are beautiful. I need to give it another listen because can’t tell the songs apart which is normal for a new album. Damn I really liked it.

Crimes in the Ocean mr.svperstar13's Avatar

Well after now properly hearing it hmmm....I know it'll change but right now it's Broken Needle. What an emotional song.

Halfway has been so repeatable for me and it just feels so relatable on my lyrical and metaphorical level. This whole album makes TPE and HUD look like a millennia ago. This is the style I dig, this whole album feels so on-point.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

paint you with my love.
    synthetic (spacetime)

I voted for 'Keep my head together', great guitar solo! It was a very difficult decision because all the songs on this album are already dear to my heart. 'WAC' has a very Bowie feel to it, especially on 'DCTD'. God, I really dig the whole album! I like it so much more than 'HUD'. Very melodic this one : )

Keep my head together - best.

Infinite Darkness - worst.

Paint you with my love - Most interesting.

Perfume - least interesting.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

So hard to pick a favorite. I've been listening to it a couple times and they're all great. If anything, my least favorite is probably Perfume and that's a surprise because I've seen that is one of the favorites.

We Are Chaos, Don't Chase The Dead, Halfway and Keep My Head Together are my favorites right now but Paint You With My Love, Solve Coagula and Broken Needle are beautiful as well.