Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37778384858687

Thread: Random Manson Comments

Groupie - anyone?
    "And We Will Sleep on the Skin of Its Nightmares..."

Quote Originally Posted by Korpz View Post
    Groupie - anyone?
         

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye
      
      

3. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Original AIDS provider.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    A Bromance. Manson never uad that with anyone, except maybe Skold.
    Between 94-98 he was probably closer to Twiggy than he's ever been with any writing partner!

As for the issue of Jessicka's allegations against Twiggy, there is a thread for it and all further discussion about it should be taken over there, please.
    My avatar looks like a mix of NIN, My Chemical Romance, and Chris Vrenna

5. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

I know it's been so long
    Since we saw each other last

I'm sure we'll find some way
    To make the time pass

Hey moon
    It's just you and me tonight
    Everyone else is asleep
    Hey moon
    If I was to fall
    I would fall so deep

Though I doubt I'm gonna
    You can wake me up if you wanna
    Last edited by JoyfulDarter; 11-04-2017 at 01:15 AM.

Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

Such a great fuckin’ show. And Disassociative. LOVE.

8. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by cataract777 View Post
    Such a great fuckin’ show. And Disassociative. LOVE.
    http://youtu.be/bRkEQ5eZU0I
    I just love this video because especially during the Dissociative performance because the shitty camera has all these blurs and other shit that distorts the stage lights to look like colors I saw on acid trips. Also, it really makes me wish there was a studio version of that You Want Love cover. It's a perfect Manson type song.

Billy Corgan's recent appearance on Joe Rogan's podcast was really illuminating. He briefly went over how he tried to do shows that were just weird Pumpkins b-sides and got a lot of hate over it, the people paying for tickets want to hear all the classics. Manson seems ahead of the curve in that regard that all the shows are mostly classics with new stuff spliced in here and there. I used to be really exasperated in that regard but hearing Corgan's testimony on it, it makes a lot more sense. I wonder if it would be possible to do a mini-tour or something explicitly advertised as something focused on Manson b-sides or whatever and not just all the singles and how well it'd go over.
    Last edited by JoyfulDarter; 11-11-2017 at 01:15 AM.

10. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post

Just finished watching the music video for Hey, Cruel World... and really enjoyed it. Itís been a while since Iíve viewed it. The quick cuts of Manson and the concert footage is awesome.

12. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    There really are no pictures of Manson and Twiggy together other than onstage. That and they hardly speak about each other. Jeordie has moved on from Manson other than for touring purposes, I think. Him "being a part of the band", in my opinion, is for the sole reason of keeping fans happy. I don't really see him as Twiggy Ramirez anymore. Even at the last show that I went to, he seemed to have the most presence while at the same time hardly being engaged by Manson other than for jokes he could barely understand and letting Manson play drums on his bass. He just does his own thing during the shows and then onto the next concert. Manson brought him back to "save his career" and now he hardly utilizes him other than for touring. He has Tyler now. Question is, what happens whenever Tyler is no longer in the picture?
    But isn't that what Manson did to Twiggy when he got with Ditz! Once Manson got pussy whipped by Dita he barely engaged his friendship with him! twiggy got married. He's in love and I think Twiggy has just given Manson what he gave him 13-15 years ago! And that's being pushed onto the back burner for pussy and that's ashame on both ends because it's bros before hoes.

Just sucks for us.

I also think it has a big deal to do with his sobriety. He just isn’t interested in the lifestyle that Manson seems to lead. It’s different now for him. Not to say that Manson is in the same exact place Twiggy was in, but Twiggy just isn’t into that anymore.

But it’s apparent it’s much lore ban that. I truly wonder what he thinks of the last two outputs. It’d be interesting to hear what he liked and what he didn’t like. Because, onstage, he just looked bored as hell these last few tours. He was probably mostly in it for a paycheck.