Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899

Thread: Random Manson Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Two Faced Egg (23) View Post
    hi there everyone.
    the only words i heard Mr.Manson say in his birthday party video were "i see dead people"
    he's being haunted. he brings it up in the interviews all the time, over and over. are we gaslighting each other here?
    i feel awful for Mr.Manson.

my thoughts lately have been going over the most important question - is my life crappy because i experience paranormal phenomena, or do i experience paranormal phenomena because my life is crappy?
    Certain conversations are best left to your therapist.

Strange & Unusual Sinner Halo Infinity's Avatar

I've noticed that listening to Ministry's Filth Pig and Dark Side of the Spoon actually helps me get into just the right mindset for Eat Me, Drink Me.

To any lovers of Eat Me, Drink Me, I'd also definitely highly recommend Filth Pig and Dark Side of the Spoon, that is aside from just Ministry in general. I sometimes wondered if Marilyn Manson was also influenced by those albums when he was recording Eat Me, Drink Me. The way all three albums drag along with that half-aggressive and half-chill sound just sets the right mood for me.

It's also kind of like how it's also sometimes perfect to listen to Psalm 69 and Antichrist Superstar side by side.

Eat Me, Drink Me needs to be on vinyl. I could see an amazing clear with red blood splatter variant along with a pink version. Also on an unused side (if applicable) I could see the spiral heart etched into it.

A fan can dream.
    A Wicked Epicenter / / I Want To Dream

Strange & Unusual Sinner Halo Infinity's Avatar

I thought that this would never happen. Although, even Slipknot and Limp Bizkit seem to be okay with each other right now, perhaps Marilyn Manson was next to finally be okay with them?

(Which could've been sooner since there were pictures of Fred Durst and Marilyn Manson together during what seemed to be The Golden Age of Grotesque era.)

But as far as singing together at all, now that's a surprise. I actually like Limp Bizkit, so I don't really mind at all, but I'll still admit that this is still a far cry from what could've ever happened in the 1990s and 2000s.

Last edited by Halo Infinity; 03-08-2019 at 05:40 PM.

https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sal...68_rect/12_zm/

Stripped bare with the only Manson-esque sign left being the black toilet, but what's apparently Manson's old house is for sale (I guess he had it in the Holy Wood era from the promo photos I dimly remember?).
    Last edited by MrPogo; 03-07-2019 at 12:06 PM.

Domestic Terror Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar

Sick house. Only for $2M. Lol

Also, I would also Love a EMDM vinyl. Would be great to have that album's artwork on a big vinyl sleeve. THEOL needs a vinyl too. Oh well. But they're both on Cassette! Lol
    Smile, Because Nobody Cares About Your Tears
    The Conet Project

That spiral staircase in the Zillow property photos instantly reminded me of this photo:

Quote Originally Posted by cataract777 View Post
    That spiral staircase in the Zillow property photos instantly reminded me of this photo:
    Nice catch! Guess this is the house he was talking about in his interview with Jay Leno in 2003.
    The Conet Project

TGAOG and BV have some of Manson's best lyrics.
    The Conet Project

I had forgotten that photo entirely. Thank you for reminding me of it! :)
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.