Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Hazekiah's Greyhound/Mayhem Roadtrip

Default Hazekiah's Greyhound/Mayhem Roadtrip

Hey, guys and dolls...I'm leaving to catch my first bus for my 60 Day Greyhound/Mayhem roadtrip in a few minutes.

These are the shows for which I already have tickets:

7/10/09 Sacramento, CA
    7/11/09 San Francisco, CA
    7/12/09 San Bernardino, CA
    7/21/09 Kansas City, KS
    7/22/09 St. Louis, MO
    7/25/09 Indianapolis, IN
    7/26/09 Chicago, IL
    7/31/09 Cleveland, OH
    8/02/09 Detroit, MI
    8/06/09 Virgina Beach, VA
    8/07/09 Camden, NJ
    8/08/09 Hartford, CT

I'm gonna try and make to as many of the others as possible, however. So I hope to see you bastards out there!!!

I'll only be able to get online occasionally here and there, but I'll be checking in to report back about the shows and such as much as possible!!!

Anyway, if you're going to any of those shows, keep an eye out for the guy in pigtails and come say "HOWDY!!!"

See you fuckers out there!!!

\m/

Default Re: Hazekiah's Greyhound/Mayhem Roadtrip

0_o OMG!!! You... are mad (in a good way).
    Have a good trip! Enjoy the shows!

This is the second tour where I have not been able to go to multiple shows. I'm hoping when they do their own headlining tour I can go to a few shows. Maybe I'll see you in Camden though.

I am another yourself. Dronepool's Avatar

You know in the cartoons or comics when Spider-Man gets surrounded by villains, he does those ready to leap sideways pose? Well I just visualized Haz in that pose expect he's surrounded by Greyhound busses!

Quick, someone who can draw, draw that!

ask oysterboy, he can do that for sure! :D

good luck and have a great time, Haz.

That's a lot of shows.
    Have fun! :)

Have fun and let us know how it was! :)

Haz, you are one lucky bitch!
    You spend a small fortune in tickets though, yes, in order to be so lucky?

Anyhow, have a safe trip across the country and I'll see your sassy ass in St. Louis!
    Woot.

Und im Tode träumen wir Komakino's Avatar

Hazekiah, what kind of job do you have so you can pay all this? :P

Quote Originally Posted by prescribeddrone
    You know in the cartoons or comics when Spider-Man gets surrounded by villains, he does those ready to leap sideways pose? Well I just visualized Haz in that pose expect he's surrounded by Greyhound busses!

Quick, someone who can draw, draw that!
    Ha! I approve.

I've already had MANY a stressful ordeal at MANY Greyhound stations on this trip alone, so it's more true than you probably know.

:)

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry.
    Haz, you are one lucky bitch!
    You spend a small fortune in tickets though, yes, in order to be so lucky?

Anyhow, have a safe trip across the country and I'll see your sassy ass in St. Louis!
    Woot.
    Yeah, the tickets are DEFINITELY not cheap, so it's more a matter of reckless spending and a fuck-it-all attitude than it is any sort of luck, lol. Got your number, btw...it is on!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Komakino
    Hazekiah, what kind of job do you have so you can pay all this? :P
    Not a thieving one, of course.

-_-

No, I've been living as a transient for pretty much the past two years, so there's no real obligation in terms of being tied down to one, single place. So I've done occasional work up in Chicago for an art dealer pal and a lot of work for my dad, who owns a couple houses that always need work, a farm that always has some sort of development taking place, and a military contracting job which he always needs help with. So I can basically stay as busy as I want to be and disappear whenever I feel like it.

Aside from that, I pretty much HATE the work, but it's been nice taking a break from the catering work I'd been doing in Chicago for the past decade, even though I'd be ten times busier and would've been able to afford WAY more shows if I'd been doing that all the while instead. Plus, this way my dad and I get to hang a bit, he gets some extra help to finish his over-ambitious projects, and I get some paid time on the clock.

Anyway, for the time being, at least, it's ideal...no bills to cover while I'm away, no 9-to-5 to get time off from, etc.

I'll admit, I'm kind of sick of not having my own place, but it just hasn't been convenient enough to bother getting back into the swing of all that again just yet. Soon, though. I'm already looking to reestablish my catering connections so once I'm up in Chicago regularly for that I'll be needing an apartment of my own again, of course. I'm thinking of renting a room at a hotel/apartment place so I can still bail when an important tour gets going though, lol.

Anyway...there you have it.

Furthermore, it's not THAT expensive. It's about 800 bucks for tickets and another 500 for Greyhound, plus a few more for incidental expenses along the way. In the realm of crazy-expensive adventures that's pretty small potatoes since it's basically carrying me through about two months of roadtripping...all things considered, it's actually kind of frugal and cheap, actually.

Thanks for the comments, everyone. I'll drop back in whenever I'm able.

:)