Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

View Poll Results: Best tour?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • The High End of Low Tour

1 2.70%
  • Rape of the World

7 18.92%
  • Against All Gods

0 0%
  • Grotesk Burlesk

1 2.70%
  • Guns, God and Government

8 21.62%
  • Mechanical Animals

11 29.73%
  • Dead to the World

7 18.92%
  • Smells Like Children

2 5.41%
  • Portrait of an American Family

0 0%
  • Pre-POAAF

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Favourite tour

Default Re: Favourite tour

Just joking everybody!

I though the rock is dead leg of the MA tour was great! thats my 2nd favorite. but DTTW, man, most people thought MM was satanic back then, so it was really a great experience to be a part of

GGG tour. My favorite album, my favorite tour. It's also when I first met the band several times.

The Count to Six and Die Instrumental opening was beautiful.
    Valentine's Day
    The stilts for Tourniquet and The Nobodies
    The rising bit for Cruci-fiction in Space
    The love song on the new podium
    Ozzfest '01 did rock.

Having only seen Manson live three times, once at Ozzfest in 2001, EMDM tour in 2007 and the 2008 leg, I would have to say the 2008 tour was my favorite that I have seen personally. The show I was at sold out pretty quickly so it was mostly Manson fans who payed attention really closely. Also it was basically just Manson because I don't think anybody came to see the other band. And that leg seems to be the biggest change in a setlist he has ever done too.

On bootlegs I would have to say it's the Guns, God and Government tour.

It was really hard to choose! I picked DTTW. I love SLC too, and POAFF and the Spooky Kids. MA had a great look about it - let's face it, that pink outfit he wore will never be matched...wearing that took guts or possibly insanity. Maybe both.

tough call, i picked GGG, but the rock is dead tour looked great, as did dead to the world.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

I chose ROTW (once Twiggy returned). This tour was night and day different from the run w/ Skold - and the band sounded so good. The best it sounded since GGG. Only reason I pick this as my favorite is that the band seemed to really be enjoying the moment, playing music for the love of playing. The last few tours prior seemed like the band was just going through the motions rather than feeling it.

Quote Originally Posted by Seven
    It was really hard to choose! I picked DTTW. I love SLC too, and POAFF and the Spooky Kids. MA had a great look about it - let's face it, that pink outfit he wore will never be matched...wearing that took guts or possibly insanity. Maybe both.
    Way to go Seven! 90s Manson is Best!

Mechanical Animals.

i voted SLC but my favs are spooky kids,SLC,DTTW,end of MA tour(after columbine),GGG,ROTW(TWIGGY!)

FUCKING SLAYER!\m/\m/

After watching several live videos on youtube, I would have to select Guns, God and Government tour because Manson really seemed to have plenty of energy to unleash his anger during that era, great speeches to let audiences express their frustrations towards the world by giving a fuck you message to everyone who has put them down, along with some great stage props, e.g. stilts, podium and great make up style as well. Although, I only went to see Manson live myself in 2007 and 2009, where I saw him during Rape of the World tour and The High End of Low tour. If I had to pick my favourite tour out of the ones I attended, I would pick Rape of the World tour because I felt that the show had full of energy and awesome stage props, e.g. robot on stage.
    Last edited by adamchabbi6; 07-14-2011 at 05:14 PM.