Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problems with Anti-Christ Superstar and my computer

Default Problems with Anti-Christ Superstar and my computer

Hey everyone. I recently bought a laptop and although I dont know very much about computers, I know the basics of how they work.

I decided to upload all of my cds on here as a backup. Everything is fine. I've got over 300 cds already on here.

I had already put all of the Manson shit on and everything is fine. Until I got to Antichrist Superstar that is.

It seems to work fine. It is in its complete order and its exactly like the cd in everyway. Except the tracklisting is all fucked up.

The 17-98 tracks of nothing all have weird titles. Maybe about 15 of them are titled "silence" a few of them are titled "The Fight Song", A bunch are titled just the ACSS titles (but again, its the normal silence, no actual song or anything...) 1 is titled "You Spin Me Right Round Like A Record", and 1 is actually titled "Power Puff Girls Theme"....

What the fuck?

Theres other shit too. One is named "Max Payne". A bunch of it is just weird assortments of punctuation.

I borrowed a friends ACSS record to try and see if it was just mine and his did the same thing.

Anyone else notice this? Did someone do something down at Interscope as a joke or something where when you try to load it to a computer it gives you fucked up titles?

Any of this happen to you?

Default Re: Problems with Anti-Christ Superstar and my computer

That's weird...

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

What are you playing them in?

I'm sure Windows Media Player gives some strange titles for the blank tracks, I think I remember some were spiderman related once.

Just don't rip them though, I don't bother, you don't need all those silence files imo.

Yeah, tell me about it...I wish I could copy and paste the page here but everytime I highlight it since its opened with Windows Media Player, it just asks the basic shit for cds...like, "edit title" or "movie up/down" etc..

I will actually one by one type out what it says if you guys are interested....

Oh, and UPDATE....

I was wrong, it's not even loading properly. All of the songs arent there but im getting multiple Tourniquets and such...

wow...I really wish I could show you or just give you my computer or something because now I just look insane.....

It's true though...

Im using Inspiron 1420 Intel Core 2 and Windows Vista. It's a Dell.

Yes it's played in Windows Media Player..

I've had a few problems with other cds using this program. Nothing like this though. The extent of other problems are simply them showing up in random places and not in the file I specified. So then I have to search for it.

Norsefire, About the Spiderman thing...Do you know why that happens? Why is it only ACSS and not the other Manson cds or any other cd that I own for that matter?

There is no Spiderman titles, but I believe it because of the crazy shit thats on here.

Thanks though guys!

Follow absinthe bunny On Twitter

It happens a lot when you put cds in windows media player or itunes, they just 'recognize' the disc and get the info on the tracks online, but especially singles are often totally wrong (just put the Arma-Goddamn-Motherfuckin-Geddon single in WMP and it shows a totally different artist).
    NEW WEBSITE LAYOUT UPLOADED 22/09/2013:

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by absinthe bunny
    (just put the Arma-Goddamn-Motherfuckin-Geddon single in WMP and it shows a totally different artist).
    I think it shows up wrong in iTunes as well, either that or the We're From America single.

Follow absinthe bunny On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire
    Quote Originally Posted by absinthe bunny
    (just put the Arma-Goddamn-Motherfuckin-Geddon single in WMP and it shows a totally different artist).
    I think it shows up wrong in iTunes as well, either that or the We're From America single.
    Don't know about the WFA one, since I don't have it yet :( but the AGDMFG one definitly shows up wrong in both, since I transferred it to my iphone and couldn't find it when I wanted to listen to it.
    NEW WEBSITE LAYOUT UPLOADED 22/09/2013:

same thing happens with mine...

i put it into the computer, and tried to get album information, and it came up just like that. now that mention it...i do wonder where that came from---the inaccurate album info.

Original AIDS provider.

Damnit Tucker, you made me lose The Game.

What you say is correct, though. The wrong track names are just idiots putting them on the online databases for a joke. You hear people asking this same question every once in a while.
    My avatar looks like a mix of NIN, My Chemical Romance, and Chris Vrenna