Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problems with Anti-Christ Superstar and my computer

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Default Re: Problems with Anti-Christ Superstar and my computer

Quote Originally Posted by tuckerx
    i remember when justin timberlakes album came up as
    track 1: I
    track 2: suck
    track 3: major
    track 4: cock
    That's what you get if you have Justin Timberlake CDs in your collection.

:)
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

All the fake titles you mentioned are references to fake Manson songs that were popular during the p2p mania.

The Powerpuff theme song was a remix of 1996 with some dialogues from the Powerpuff Girls cartoon intro.

You Spin Me Right Round is a Dope cover that is usually confused with Manson's. Even Pete Burns flamed Manson about it, even though he had othing to do with such song.

Max Payne is also the name of a movie in whose trailer apeared an instrumental version of If I Was Your Vampire.

So, as you can see -and Tuckerx already explained it quite good-, people can re-update album info online. Perhaps some guy thought that it would be funny to name all those 79 silet tracks with fake/funny titles. Pay no attention to it; plus, as someone else stated already: Is not like you need al those silent tracks on your computer files, do you?

In fact, this is how the "Empty Sounds Of Hate" name for track 99 was actually born.

Just as a side note, I remember the first time I put Korn's "Follow The Leader" cd into my computer, someone named the 12 silent tracks "Thomas Korncracker FTMFW".

I remember people blaming Trent for this. I'm going to keep blaming him because it's more fun that way :P

Edit- Oh and I want that Powerpuff Girls song.

MoonChild1929 last.fm twitter tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by tuckerx
    future sex love sounds is a brilliant album.

full stop.
    Damn right it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexicanfiend
    All the fake titles you mentioned are references to fake Manson songs that were popular during the p2p mania.

The Powerpuff theme song was a remix of 1996 with some dialogues from the Powerpuff Girls cartoon intro.

You Spin Me Right Round is a Dope cover that is usually confused with Manson's. Even Pete Burns flamed Manson about it, even though he had othing to do with such song.

Max Payne is also the name of a movie in whose trailer apeared an instrumental version of If I Was Your Vampire.

So, as you can see -and Tuckerx already explained it quite good-, people can re-update album info online. Perhaps some guy thought that it would be funny to name all those 79 silet tracks with fake/funny titles. Pay no attention to it; plus, as someone else stated already: Is not like you need al those silent tracks on your computer files, do you?

In fact, this is how the "Empty Sounds Of Hate" name for track 99 was actually born.

Just as a side note, I remember the first time I put Korn's "Follow The Leader" cd into my computer, someone named the 12 silent tracks "Thomas Korncracker FTMFW".

It's strange it's just the Anti-christ record though. Some may say that it was Manson's biggest or most popular work, but the entire Tryptich was very popular what with Columbine and other media exploitations.

Even aside from that, it's odd that it's just this cd. As I mentioned...I have TONS of music. Everything from The Mill's Brothers to Bowie to Slipknot. Hair Metal bands. Hippie shit. Hard rock. Soft rock. Hard and soft cock. Whatever you want, I've got.

Everything else is fine.

Thank you for the answers though. You guys helped clear it up. It was very confusing. Just imagine being half-drunk and trying to upload your music at like 2 in the morning and all sorts of weird shit comes up.

Thanks again.

Yeah most of the tracks on ACSS come up as "[silence]" if you rip it with windows media player. NIN's Broken EP does a similar thing (maybe it's the 99 track thing that messes with computers), one of the tracks comes up as "hey lamar"