Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Marilyn Manson Dreams

Default Marilyn Manson Dreams

do post what dreams you had.

my dream: i was looking at one of my cd booklets or something...somehow it came out to be Manson walking into some room. i don't remember exactly how we came out to meet each other, but we did. this was all on some field trip (from school? don't know..), and he decided to come along.
    after while, we (as a class) went to washington DC (?). we had fun, while fans and i hung out with Manson. heh.
    here's the weird thing---Manson had to go to some kind of meeting in the middle of the trip, and me and another fan peered through the glass window where wev could see all this.

then some reason he eventually left, right in middle of the field trip later on, and jhonen vasquez took his place, lol. -shrugs-

I am another yourself. Dronepool's Avatar

Default Re: Marilyn Manson dreams

I don't think I've had any dreams involving Manson.

I've been having a lot of weird dreams lately. I had a long, complicated one the other night but I can only remember one part of it now. Not sure this qualifies as a Manson dream tho.

I was standing outside in the garden and this cat was floating near my head, it was brushing past my face as cats do and I was stroking it. Its coat was so soft and it was very pretty colours. There was something strange about it and it took me a while to figure out it was actually a fish. A cat fish. I thought how strange that was and then it spoke to me in Manson's voice. I can't remember what it said but I remember that I found it interesting and was talking to it for quite a while. I did say how odd it was that a fish could talk and I had never met one like that before.

Wow thats weird

Quote Originally Posted by Oedepus
    My fave Manson dream i've had:

It's ACSS era, i'm at a concert, Manson is wearing the usual outfit and suddenly i notice there's 2 Mansons onstage, one of them in a wheelchair, he's wearing the same outfit and all, but he's just sitting there, looking down at the floor, really sad. The regular Manson is holding his hand all the time while he sings, he stays at one spot holding him. Someone pulls from my pants and i look down to see myself, but when i was a child. I'm begging to be carried because i can't see anything. So i pick myself up and put me on my shoulders, then i say "this is my favorite song" to which i reply "Mine too!"
    That's really... freaky, especially the Manson who is in a wheelchair looking down at the floor sad.
    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd59/Bevz91/AA4.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Oedepus
    My fave Manson dream i've had:

It's ACSS era, i'm at a concert, Manson is wearing the usual outfit and suddenly i notice there's 2 Mansons onstage, one of them in a wheelchair, he's wearing the same outfit and all, but he's just sitting there, looking down at the floor, really sad. The regular Manson is holding his hand all the time while he sings, he stays at one spot holding him. Someone pulls from my pants and i look down to see myself, but when i was a child. I'm begging to be carried because i can't see anything. So i pick myself up and put me on my shoulders, then i say "this is my favorite song" to which i reply "Mine too!"

great dreams, guys.^^

i had several as far as i can remember, but many details are missing.
    i just know that i always talked in english in those dreams, which is unusual for me as a german.

there's on which i remember very clearly. it includes Manson and Wednesday 13. i'm pretty sure W13 looked like in the White Wedding video of his Murderdolls times and Manson wore his red suit with the red hat from the GAOG-era. i'm just not sure if it was red in my dream...

well, the whole thing was at a W13-concert on a theater-stage (he was alone on the stage). a real cliché-theater stage, wooden floor and curtains at the sides.
    i was somewhere in the crowd and i just know that i started talking to Manson who stood next to me at some point during the concert. i told him i was totally excited to see him and W13 in the same room, etc etc. real fanboy-moment *facepalm*

i'm not sure if the whole thing ended in a Manson-W13-hug. maybe that's something i'm inventing now.
    weird stuff nevertheless.^^

i always have to laugh when i see these pictures, with random words put on them. :D

that's a pretty interesting dream there, seven...

i was at my old middle school, which is really small with a cafegymetorium. i was in the art room with one of my bestfriends, and all of a sudden, out of the p.a. system manson announces that he has lost a painting from the high end of low cd and if anyone in the building had a copy to report to the gym and give it to him, and if anyone goes there just to meet them he will kick their ass.

i had two of whatever he was talking about, one at my home and one in my bag and i take it out all excited and i grab my friend and run to the gym. i walk up the steps to it, and it's longer than it usually is. it's all dark and all i see are boxes and ropes to pull the curtains. i go to get the painting but a lot the way while i was running i lost it and i yell that i am really sorry and i thoguht i had it and if he waits untill tomorrow i will give it to him.

then, he slides down from the curtain ropes. and it looked pretty awesome to be honest. he walks towards me and i fall on my butt and he just stands in from of me and shakes my friend's hand and i get up and hug him and thats all i remember ^_^;;
    my sig is gone !!

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I think Manson's appeared in my dreams more time than anyone else, possibly even my boyfriend. The early dreams were bizarre (him old, or the size of a ten year old boy, and he was more like a feral animal than a human), but lately they've been pretty realistic.

The last one, I was...somewhere, and suddenly Manson walks in because he wants McDonalds. I immediately run up to him and ask in a very high-pitched voice if I could hang out with him, and he gave me a look and said, "Only if you don't talk."

Within ten minutes, we're chatting and laughing like old buddies, and we're going around in the back of a limo, picking up Twiggy and Trent and Chris and it was awesome. I told Manson about me grabbing his crotch last time he was in Sydney, and how traumatized he looked when I did, and he just laughed.

We went to see a showing of Trent's new video, and here's where it got weird, because it stopped being a video and became the landscape - a landscape of white splintering, the splinters becoming bodies, those bodies falling and becoming cigarettes. I woke up gasping in fear.

It was still an awesome dream, though in the dream-world, I noticed that a lot of Manson's facial expressions and gestures were identical to my boyfriends. Then I woke up and realised that it was all just a dream, and that my brain was just filling in the gaps.

12. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post