Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Marilyn Manson Dreams

Default Re: Marilyn Manson dreams

Fucking hell Anima XI I would love that to happen, except maybe the mustache and the loss of makeup, but a steampunk era would be amazing haha.
    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd59/Bevz91/AA4.jpg

Silent Catalyst

Definitely, an era like that would be cool =D I agree with you on the mustache and makeup though. My subconscious makes up weird stuff.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

I know I tend to be a tower of babble most of the time, but there is one dream that I remember vividly from when Mechanical Animals first came out. In my dream, I was lying in the dark in my bed when an array of lasers and ice crystals started permeating through my window. The house started shaking, then I was no longer in my bed. I was on top of a building watching flying saucers zig zag, and in a flash of light I was back sitting on my bed with Manson and Twiggy. They were both holding my hands, and proceeded to put a pair of virtual reality sunglasses on me. The last thing I remember is "we are watching you", "horus is timing you", "you're one of us". Then I woke up. I still remember it very well.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

4. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Last night I had a dream, it was a Manson show and there was only like ten or twenty people there I think. Anyway I was Manson and I was singing we're from America and I jumped into the crowd and put my arm round people's shoulders and stuff lol but it was really hard to sing I felt like I had some sort of health problem or something anyway that was the random dream lol.
    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd59/Bevz91/AA4.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by AlcoholicArtist
    Last night I had a dream, it was a Manson show and there was only like ten or twenty people there I think. Anyway I was Manson and I was singing we're from America and I jumped into the crowd and put my arm round people's shoulders and stuff lol but it was really hard to sing I felt like I had some sort of health problem or something anyway that was the random dream lol.
    can i have your autograph, Menzin?

:p

I haven't exactly had a dream about him, but I got INSANE deja vu at Mayhem Fest. I realized that the original vision came to me when reading The Long, Hard Road Out of Hell...coincidence? I think not!

Quote Originally Posted by RevManz
    Quote Originally Posted by AlcoholicArtist
    can i have your autograph, Menzin?

:p
    The health problem was probably the irregular heartbeat or lockjaw problems he has. just sayin. those both almost ended his music career extremely early.

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

I can vividly remember the time when I had a dream about engaging in a homosexual kiss with Twiggy Ramirez, when I was aged about fourteen or so. He looked like this in the dream though, so I can hardly be blamed:-

You've all thought about it.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

Original AIDS provider.

I had a dream last night where I was front row at a concert when suddenly Ginger was unable to finish the show. I don't really know why, I think Manson clocked him in the head with something. Manson somehow knew I was a drummer, showed me what songs were remaining on the set list and said "can you play those songs?" I said yes and he pulled me up on stage and told me to play. I was trying to and in reality can play pretty much every Manson song but once I got behind the kit the songs were warping and changing and I was impro-ing trying to keep up with the changes. It was like I was on drugs but I knew I wasn't. Also, the drum kit was inexplicably covered in lollies, I don't know why.
    My avatar looks like a mix of NIN, My Chemical Romance, and Chris Vrenna

Quote Originally Posted by The Empirical Guy
    I had a dream last night where I was front row at a concert when suddenly Ginger was unable to finish the show. I don't really know why, I think Manson clocked him in the head with something. Manson somehow knew I was a drummer, showed me what songs were remaining on the set list and said "can you play those songs?" I said yes and he pulled me up on stage and told me to play. I was trying to and in reality can play pretty much every Manson song but once I got behind the kit the songs were warping and changing and I was impro-ing trying to keep up with the changes. It was like I was on drugs but I knew I wasn't. Also, the drum kit was inexplicably covered in lollies, I don't know why.
    hahaha, this sounds awesome. :D

i definitely liked the part, with the lollipops...and with the chance to play with your favorite band.