Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Marilyn Manson Dreams

just had a couple over the month of january so far...

one involved me going into wal-mart and buying a whole bunch of cds and other stuff. i think it was the one with the shirts being bought, also....

the other one involved LHROOH and meeting him as he was on a school bus along with me and a whole bunch of others. the bus part happened first...the bus trip was like for a field trip, but we never got anywhere. instead we were traveling around aimlessly, for like 12 hours. for the LHROOH part, i was in some sort of house, and a mix similiar to mine (i think) and a mansion. i opened it, and some reason it had JTHM (johnny the homicidal maniac; comic book series) pages throughout it...

I had another MM dream two night ago. I was attending a concert but couldn't make it to the front row for some reasons and my dad and mam we're waiting outside the venue. There were several strange supporting bands and it took years untill MM showed up. Of course I woke up as soon as the band was on stage....

Quote Originally Posted by Tinuviel View Post
    I had another MM dream two night ago. I was attending a concert but couldn't make it to the front row for some reasons and my dad and mam we're waiting outside the venue. There were several strange supporting bands and it took years untill MM showed up. Of course I woke up as soon as the band was on stage....
    haha, funny because i just had a odd concert dream at least a bit similiar, last night.

I found myself in a venue, with barely any room compared to many venues-- maybe like only 20 ft. of room for the crowd. I was in front row, trying to stay there. Got back there when Manson finally got up onstage. I was extremely happy to finally see them live. It started with them/him showing a video of Heart-Shaped Glasses, except it was a completely different video from what we know of. Can't really remember what it was the video was showing...i woke up soon afterwards. :(
    i was pissed off when i woke up, too. i wanted to dream it in its entire form...

I had a few wierd dreams lately. I rarely ever dream, remember the dream, and it's rarely relates to manson.

Anyway, so my first dream was a consert dream, people seemed to all go wild filling up the hall, but somehow there was loads of free space to roam around there. The audience all consisted of people from here or any other manson forum - the faces I remember (I was roaming round the picture threads before I went to bed, so maybe this explains it. I vividly remember seeing Favenris, S.D. in his tranny form :p Haz, Mary, Manzin and NickSixx... and some guy who's name escapes me.) At some point Twiggy joined the audience, and we were just jumping round together (lol.funny image). There was also a weird red bible thrown into the crowd, which I caught.

The other one was even weirder as there was a giant ass christmas tree... big enough to sit on one of it's needles and it was decorated with presents. Again, you guys creeped into my dream and were camping or some shit under the tree. The band was there... I didn't see them but I knew they were there. I didn't see you either. I was mainly focusing on Ginger who poped into the picture and was searching for some king of shirt in the christmas tree, I was trying to help him... but we found some sort of shoulder pads (?) instead... then I woke up

wtf?

I had another MM dream last night, I had another one just last week too, lol.

I dreamed that Manson was using the Steam services. I somehow found his username on it and added him. Abit later he accepted me, but he went afk right after that. I sent him a message anyway, just saying "hello" and started waiting for him to come back. A few minutes later he finally came back. He greeted me back and we just started talking, like we've been friends for years. We discussed random things and ended up making fun of women. Just the stereotype women jokes, that they should always listen to their husband and etc. He also said, he didn't believe in hurting women with his fists, all in a jokingly manner. I agreed with him and then told him I was female. He found this quite funny. Then we just talked about more random stuff. After about an hour of chatting he said, he had to leave, to record some more new tracks.
    After that I got spammed with messages by random people "omG how u get marylin mansons username?". Then I finally woke up.

^ sweet dream. :D

anyway...i had three dreams in one last night, slightly related to the actual lead singer, and band.
    the first involved talking to marilyn's dad on some chatting service...he talked nearly non-stop, and added several people to the conversation. and he told me some details about a new Manson music video coming out, i don't remember the details though. (i have no idea why i was talking to him....)

secondly, i was drawing or something in one of my sketchbooks. my brother wondered what was being drawn...and soon found out it was Manson. i don't know what i drew, but he saW one drawing with Manson standing outside of the church of satan. He screamed at me for it, as he's quite christian (as well as rest of my family). i started screaming as well at him, telling him Manson is not satanic, a symbol of individuality, a person encouraging millions of teenagers to think for themselves...

finally the short, last one involved a television show i watch every weeknight. i was in malibu, with charlie harper, from Two and half Men. he said something weird, like something my dad would say something about Manson. something like ''he's a devil worshipper, i don't want you to listen to it anymore''. it was really weird...

Had one last night where I read a newspaper article that said, among other things, that Manson had recently converted to vegetarianism (and gone back to being bald).

No offence to any vegetarians here, but I couldn't help but feel sad.

I have had Manson dreams from time to time, usually they involve attending a concert, but awhile ago I had a very bizarre one.
    I found myself upon a pirate ship, deep on the bottom of the ocean floor. I was accompanied by Bert, Ernie and Big Bird from Sesame Street and we were exploring the wreckage together. We delved further into the vessel, eventually losing each other in the numerous cavities of the massive ship. Stumbling in the dark I came upon a cell where a transvestite, Muppets and Ben Stiller were imprisioned. Across the other side of the room was Manson, Twiggy and Ozzy Osborne sitting, joking on a red couch.

Unfortunately I can’t remember too much else of it...but that’s the gist of it…

9. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Add S.Hal0mega.B on Facebook Visit S.Hal0mega.B's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by VIDe View Post
    One time, I was dreaming that this fine-ass hoochie momma was about to polish my porpoise, but then I heard this demonic noise and her eyes started to glow bright red; needless to say, that sultry, sticky vibe of impending pleasure instantly dissipated, to be scattered to the four winds like my hot man-seed should have been scattered all over my powder blue jockey shorts at the end of my chimerical tryst. Turns out I'd fallen asleep listening to Antichrist Superstar... and just as my dream—which, if I recall correctly, had consisted of slowly rotating tessellations and my dead grandfather's cancerous cackle up to that point—was about to take a turn slightly more reflective of some of my general interests, Track 99 came on and very unceremoniously woke me up. And that's why I don't listen to Marilyn Manson anymore. I can't risk something like that happening ever again.

For that highlighted reason, I'd love to wake up to that track each day, may set it as my alarm actually, very interesting sounds to penetrate my dream world.

I've never had a dream involving manson or his music, I know I may be the fan of which shit shall be thrown at for saying this but I think if you dream about him you're either a little or a lot obsessive or you usually dream about any little thing.

Maybe I'm an odd one out, I only have about 9 vivid dreams max per month, and that's stretching it, for the moment I'm awake, there's a fag in my mouth and im sipping caffiene desperately trying to convince myself that there's a reason to wake up lol. That's my mornin routine. The point being that perhaps this is why I dont dream about him for I am obsessive when it comes to the meanings and philosophy of his work rather than listening to his albums contually and checking the new picture on his myspace every day as well as mentioning him blah you get the point - nowadays I think the main reason why i dont dream is because I had too many nightmares growing up. Very vivid.

I think my only obsession atm is checking out the facebook/myspace updates in anticipation for the nolabelholdsbarrellalbum coming out. lol
    Last edited by S.Hal0mega.B; 02-17-2010 at 05:42 AM.

"Our less well-developed physical senses, vis-a-vis our limited perception of the electromagnetic spectrum, aka reality - would be responsible for our reliance on reality and all that we define by it."
    'Joelle'

had some interesting dreams so far...

-i saw Manson leaving from some concert(?) soundcheck..? thing in a huge room at a big school. apparently i was in the big school (as i went there), and saw only Tim Skold. he kept giving me strange looks and was angry when i kept on looking into the room's window...anyway, i ran along and tried to bump into Manson as i knew a shortcut to the hall he left into. tim ran off after me. Tim eventually caught me, and was pissed off. at that moment, Manson was at the end of a long hall. he came up to tim and barely realized i was there...:S

-another dream, but it was waaay shorter. Manson was on some kind of adventure, wearing the same suit he usually wears during the song, antichrist superstar.

-just last night, i had a dream where at the college i'm at, was selling GGG. however,it was a normal campus, completely re-done. anyway, i went to their bookstore-type, and i picked it up. they said i had to come back and get it, for some odd reason-like it was supposed to be approved by the manager or somethin'. i alwaYS tried to come back for it, even if m bro came along with me to the college.