Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you were Marilyn Manson for a day

Default If you were Marilyn Manson for a day

What would you do?
    First of all I'd measure my penis just for fun, then I'd tell Twiggy that I want to start a gay relationship with him (Manson would wonder what had happened when he wakes up with him the next day), then I'd get a chemical skin peel because I think he really needs it. Oh and I'd shred his oversized shirt into a thousand pieces, burn them and buy some cool unique yet fashionable clothes.

Hmm what else... I'd dye his hair back to Mechanical Animals and put glittery make-up all over his face :D
    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd59/Bevz91/AA4.jpg

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Default Re: If you were Marilyn Manson for a day

Quote Originally Posted by AlcoholicArtist
    What would you do?
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

Haha yer that's a good answer :P

Quote Originally Posted by AlcoholicArtist
    What would you do?
    First of all I'd measure my penis just for fun, then I'd tell Twiggy that I want to start a gay relationship with him (Manson would wonder what had happened when he wakes up with him the next day), then I'd get a chemical skin peel because I think he really needs it. Oh and I'd shred his oversized shirt into a thousand pieces, burn them and buy some cool unique yet fashionable clothes.

Hmm what else... I'd dye his hair back to Mechanical Animals and put glittery make-up all over his face :D
    lolz, wow. i'd probably do the same thing as you, the gay relationship thing. no, wait...
    i know---become a reverend in the church of christ. that'd be reallyyyy awakard for him when he ''comes back''. the ultimate prank. :D

i'd make a note for him to go to my house, noting that we've become friends, and will start off by going to my house on a specific date. i'll shave off the eyebrows again. i'd go out and buy ''Long road out of hell'' or read it from his shelf, since i still haven't gotten a chance to read it. drink absinthe, definitely, since i won't be able to as i'm only 18 in the other body.

chill out with twiggy, and goof off with him.
    lolz, probably stare at myself in the mirror for like 30 mins., afterward shaving the eyebrows and putting on the typical Manson makeup.

that's what i'll do, with a couple of other things. :P

Quote Originally Posted by gofuckoff
    Id throw out that god damn hat...the pirate hat.
    you wanna fight bitch??

I'd start work on enough songs that he'll be able to put out a new album every year, at minimum.

Also, sign him up for guitar lessons, so he could play live again.

And change the setlist. Add some songs on it like Devour, Coma White, and My Monkey.

Maybe come up with a new outfit for the tour, too.

Black Metal Ist Krieg Lord Hypnos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zsa Zsa
    I'd start work on enough songs that he'll be able to put out a new album every year, at minimum.
    Quality over quantity mate.

I'd probably fuck Twiggy. You know... 'cause of his dick

And I'd stay in that house Manson stayed in while he was writing THEOL, just to see what it's like.
    "The Yesterdays are hailed with open arms.... with open arms..."

Und im Tode träumen wir Komakino's Avatar

First, I'd get rid of all the booze in the house and tell my personal assistent to NOT let me drink after that, no matter what. Even if it seems like I've totally forgotten about saying that. Second, I'd dump Stoya, and tell my personal assistent to keep me away from females. Then I would go through his closet. I'd pick something nice out to wear (maybe from a past era), just because he wears the same razorblade shirt every day. Then I'd shave off my brows again too. Then I'd call the one who was responsible for my website, to fix the damn thing. Then, I'd call up the band, asking them to come for a band meeting. I'd call up every ex-member of the band and apologize to them for having been an asshole, and I'd persuade Twiggy and Andy to switch instruments. And then it would be time for.. BAND PRACTICE! And I would be there for once. And we would practice songs they don't play live now. After that, I'd paint a little. I would also buy several Louboutin shoes and send them to my home, because I can't afford them myself.

That's good Komakino I wish you were Manson for a day so you could do that, oh but as long as you sent some high end fashion my way as well ;)

Original AIDS provider.

S.D makes a good point. But, seeing as I do know where that's been, I'd have to say something along the lines of setting up band rehearsals and deciding to play all those great songs that don't get played any more. Convince Twiggy to go back to bass for live, and re-hire J5. Tell Ginger he's gonna get to play more (not just drums, piano too!) on the next album.
    My avatar looks like a mix of NIN, My Chemical Romance, and Chris Vrenna