Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Pretty As A Swastoya"

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Tinuviel
    Someone should probably be on S.D.'s side and say that his sentence is cooler....so yeah, I really like your phrase S.D.! :)
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

I've never been into pubic hair fashion until recently. Since I quit drinking and have no social circle anymore, I've become obsessed with shaving random patches of hair off of my body. I just decided one day to shave my junk drawers and bleach my asshole. It was fun.I felt pre pubescent and vulnerable again. So the first girl I had sex with after doing this was kind of like being 13 and having sex with a teacher that you really wanted to nail but couldn't. It was awkward of course. But I am going to get a tattoo above the base of my c*ck that says "Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang" in traditional Batman stars. So, I can say that my pubic area is as "Pretty as a SwastiKAPOW", or as "Pretty as a SwastiKABOOMKABOOM", or as "Pretty as a SwastiSERIALKILLER".
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Pretty As A Vaginastika? No, no that will not do.

Black Metal Ist Krieg Lord Hypnos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PresidentofWhatever
    I've never been into pubic hair fashion until recently. Since I quit drinking and have no social circle anymore, I've become obsessed with shaving random patches of hair off of my body. I just decided one day to shave my junk drawers and bleach my asshole. It was fun.I felt pre pubescent and vulnerable again. So the first girl I had sex with after doing this was kind of like being 13 and having sex with a teacher that you really wanted to nail but couldn't. It was awkward of course. But I am going to get a tattoo above the base of my c*ck that says "Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang" in traditional Batman stars. So, I can say that my pubic area is as "Pretty as a SwastiKAPOW", or as "Pretty as a SwastiKABOOMKABOOM", or as "Pretty as a SwastiSERIALKILLER".
    Cool story, bro.
    "The Yesterdays are hailed with open arms.... with open arms..."

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Much as I don't often like to discuss personal-life-things, especially from profiles/pages etc., I thought it interesting that in addition to Manson putting Stoya back in his MySpace 'Top Friends' area, he also wrote this on her comment section today:- " you are my satellite"

Either the two are an item again, or Manson is attempting to make it so. I think I recall him saying something about meeting her or contacting her on MySpace first off, so I guess it's as good a place as any to rekindle things.

I also posted it in this thread to remind people of the awesome funny I made. ;)
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m