Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: 'Sweet Tooth'

Default 'Sweet Tooth'

I don't know if this has ever been discussed before. Did they ever play sweet tooth? All the other songs from POAAF have, but I'm not able to find any sweet tooth performance. There's just one, audio only, and I think it's very old because I seem to hear a drum machine there. Any hint?

By the way, here's the audio
    [youtube:2rjfk09d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tLHZLeUxGk[/youtube:2rjfk09d]
    [center]
    Let me show you where it hurts

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Default Re: Sweet Tooth

If anyone is likely to know then it would be Hazekiah, hopefully he'll read this when he's not jet-setting. I like how the lyrics on this song are reminscent of some of those from The High End of Low:-

"I'm worse than what you think you'd catch from me" (thank you for the reminder Norsefire!) --- "I want you more when you're afraid of my... Disease." --- "Full-blown AIDS".
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

Isn't it the MM equivalent of "Freebird" in terms of live requests

if i remember correctly, i don't think they did. of course, this answer's from me reading posts about what songs were played live, and browsing youtube. :S

EDIT: oh, and nice little catch there, SD.

Freebird? I didn't catch it.

So all that remains is to ask why, as for LHROOH. I think it's strange that even when they had only one album out, they would play ALL of the songs EXCEPT sweet tooth.
    [center]

Yes, Sweet Tooth has been performed live.

I don't think it was performed after POAAF was released but it was played at least once.

The only known recording of this song live is 4/17/1993 or as it is so often mislabeled as being 4/13/1993. The full audio is around in the trading circles, and there is a video of this show with a 30 sec. clip of the song being performed, but a full version has not surfaced. Either it wasn't recorded in full or the person who video recorded this show knows how rare it was that Sweet Tooth was performed that he is hoarding it from seeing the light of day by anyone other then himself. Other then this date though, it is not sure if it was ever played again, I would assume not, but I didn't go to any of these older shows either. But there is a lot of old bootlegs around, and only one has Sweet Tooth, so it is safe to say that it may have only been performed on this one night, and that is it, kinda like President dead or last day on earth, sadly.
    GONE TOO SOON

4/13 is my birthday...
    Anyway, does anyone have the link for president dead and/or last day on earth?
    [center]

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Dellamorte
    4/13 is my birthday...
    Anyway, does anyone have the link for president dead and/or last day on earth?
    The only audio/video of President Dead that's ever seen the light of day is that 30 second clip released years and years ago.