Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: "She And Every She..."

Rose was pretty great in 2007's Grindhouse double feature.

Every one of Manson's girlfriends seem to confirm what we've all known for years -- that the man is fucking brilliant. I met Traci Lords about a year ago, and she gave similar words.

On beauty alone, Marilyn Manson and I seldom share the same taste in women.

I don't particularly find Dita attractive at all. I think his hottest girlfriend was probably Isani. Evan was pretty hot when she was younger, but she is now starting to get ugly. And Rose is pretty hit or miss. She can be very attractive at certain times...other times, not so much.

I can't speak for anyone's intelligence. I don't know them. But Rose seems pretty damn well spoken.

I recall an interview with Evan around the time of Eat Me Drink Me, and I don't have the exact quote, but I remember being very disenchanted by her reasoning for liking Manson. She said something regarding her first impression/attraction along the lines of "I liked his eye liner", and that really made me think she was just some airhead.

But I think she's fine in movies. She's cool. I don't really have anything bad to say about any of these women.
    Last edited by M Tragedy666; 05-08-2013 at 07:19 AM.

BOOM

I remember seeing a photo of this one extremely fucking hot chick in a very sexy nazi outfit.. can't remember her fucking name, but Manzin pointed her out to me on the Nacht forums. This was a couple years ago though.. fuck man, she was fucking...FUCKIN' hotter than any goddamn female I've ever seen on earth, on the internet, in magazines and tv. Even without the outfit she had on. I was like..OH...MY...GOD.
    Totally came in my pants.

^ I'm not sure what that has to do with Manson's girlfriends, but it was probably a pic of Manzin himself.

Quote Originally Posted by AssetReign View Post
    ^ I'm not sure what that has to do with Manson's girlfriends, but it was probably a pic of Manzin himself.
    No, it wasn't. And no, it wasn't one of Manson's girlfriend. It was one of the fans. She had blonde hair, had on the nazi hat, vinyl outfit, nazi-band on her arm, and tits that really stood out. I just remember leaving a comment of my awe-struck reaction, and Manzin replied saying "I told you.", cause before then, he was like "man, you should see some of the women in the photo-of-yourself thread, so I checked it out.
    I was thoroughly impressed when I saw it. I wish I remembered her fucking name though. Oh well. NEVERFUCKIN'MIND.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyeLens View Post
    It was one of the fans. She had blonde hair, NK-band on her arm, and tits that really stood out.
    Sounds like Tater.

OT: Manson's girlfriends are hot 'n stuff.

I think you're thinking of Tater Blueeye.

No it ain't Tater. She's taller than Tater. lol (no offense Tater!) Really wish I knew what her name was. Oh well. I triiiied.

I don't have any idea where to put this cause I could've sworn there was a more on topic thread about Manson's past girlfriends but I can't find it so here will have to do.

Short interview with Dita.