Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: "She And Every She..."

I liked Rose McGowan/ lolz forever

I find Dita to be very beautiful, but I agree, she is more of an acquired taste, and definitely not for everyone. Missy was also very pretty. As for Evan, I think she's quite cute, but I'm not a huge fan of her makeup and style. Rose I don't really feel one way or the other about. Same thing for Lindsay. I mean, she isn't at all unattractive, just a bit of meh. But that's only my opinion.
    Last edited by ScarletteRenee; 03-02-2012 at 06:12 PM.

Follow Hexon.Arq On Twitter Add Hexon.Arq on Facebook Follow Hexon.Arq on Tumblr Visit Hexon.Arq's Youtube Channel Visit Hexon.Arq's Instagram Channel

Dita has a strong bone structure and a old century aesthetic that I find femininely handsome but not particularly desirable. She's an insanely cool person, though.

I think Missy was gorgeous. That's all I can really say about her.

As for Evan, I can appreciate her beauty as objectively as one can possibly regard beauty, if one can, but she has that sort of generic cute blonde actress quality and at times I can't even remember what she looks like. I didn't get enough of an impression from her during their relationship to even really form an opinion about her, despite her inspiring nearly two entire albums.

Rose is another one I'd put in the "I had to Google her to remember what she looked like" category. She just looks like an actress. She's alright, I guess. :/

Lindsay comes very close to falling in that category physically, but she carries a darker air about her that somehow makes her face much more interesting to me.

LINDSAY IS A BABE! :D

Haha, a super-talented and hot chick with dark hair and matching nails in a fur coat and bright red lipstick with a matching chainsaw and furniture wrapped in plastic?

Manson NEVER STOOD A CHANCE against her womanly wiles, lol.

I don't know who she is. I can't say she looks particularly attractive. Dita always struck me as being a beautiful woman but it is as much how she carries herself as how she looks. I liked her.

I don't mean to be unkind but since Dita they all seem trampy. I didn't like Evan because she had that spoiled look about her.

Whatever, I hope he finds some happiness with this one.

i'm just glad she hasn't been around long enough for the new album to be about her. the whole "O.M.G. I'VE FOUND MY SOULMATE!!!!!" followed by "WAAAHHH BITCH DUMPED ME!!!!" thing was getting kind of, y'know....not so much fun anymore.

Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

Whatever, I hope he finds some happiness with this one.
    what I am sure of so far that if Lindsay and Manson broke up he won't write and sing an album bout it like the song just a car crash away...dunno why this popped in my head reading your sentence.However,I maybe dead wrong who knows.

Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thousand_kisses View Post
    i'm just glad she hasn't been around long enough for the new album to be about her. the whole "O.M.G. I'VE FOUND MY SOULMATE!!!!!" followed by "WAAAHHH BITCH DUMPED ME!!!!" thing was getting kind of, y'know....not so much fun anymore.
    LOL yeah ....

I wish Lindsay was holding a Stihl chainsaw! It would of made the picture better! :D