Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do You Remember This?

Default Re: Do You Remember This?

'I think human life - your life - is worth more than anyone that comes into your life - and this is based on my personal experience in life - no one is worth killing yourself over and no one should hold you to that.'

agreed. dunno, but i could never lay down my life for a loved one. the self preservation instinct is too strong. i would try my hardest to protect my loved ones, but give me life for them or for an ideal? no.

Oh I have this question and if anyone can help it would be great! It's been on my mind for a while now.

So here it is.

The pre-reznor recording/mix of Portrait, when did it happen and where?

I mean there's really no mention of it happening pretty much anywhere, not even in Long Hard Road.

So anybody know anything?

That's pretty much it. gabrieltoxic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jakob Synn
    Oh I have this question and if anyone can help it would be great! It's been on my mind for a while now.

So here it is.

The pre-reznor recording/mix of Portrait, when did it happen and where?

I mean there's really no mention of it happening pretty much anywhere, not even in Long Hard Road.

So anybody know anything?
    It is mentioned in the book. They recorded it with that Roli guy who smoked a lot, his name escapes me right now. When they were done recording, they were unsatisfied with the result and that's when Reznor stepped in.

Quote Originally Posted by gabrieltoxic
    It is mentioned in the book. They recorded it with that Roli guy who smoked a lot, his name escapes me right now. When they were done recording, they were unsatisfied with the result and that's when Reznor stepped in.
    Really? I guess I haven't read the book in a long time to remember. I think I'm going to go start reading it right now.