Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: List the Manson Shows You've Attended!

Muddy Knees

12/15/2000 - San Antonio, TX Freeman Coliseum G.G.G.
    07/03/2001 - San Antonio, TX Verizon Wireless Ampitheater Ozzfest
    06/28/2003 - San Antonio, TX Verizon Wireless Ampitheater Ozzfest
    09/01/2007 - San Antonio, TX Verizon Wireless Ampitheater RotW
    03/01/2008 - Austin, TX Austin Music Hall RotW2
    05/12/2012 - San Antonio, TX Sunken Gardens HCW

Quote Originally Posted by FeedYourHead22 View Post
    01/22/08 - Atlanta, GA The Tabernacle
    That show was awesome! Probably my favorite so far.

April. 22, 1999-Market Square Arena/Indianapolis, IN

August. 13, 2007-Allstate Arena/Chicago, IL

February. 2, 2008-LC Pavillion/Columbus, OH

July. 25, 2009-Verizon Wireless Music Center/Indianapolis, IN

October. 13, 2012-US Cellular Coliseum/Bloomington, IL

Each show has had its moments for me. except for the upcoming one only because it has yet to occur. Obviously the 1999 show because it was my first, and just an epic tour. The second show in Chicago was on the eve of my now 5 year old daughters birth. I live 5 hours from Chicago, and I had to drive straight home after show and then get my wife out of bed and to the hospital by 6 am for her c-section. The show in Columbus was freaking awesome, that place was super small and intimate, and I was front and center in the pit. The 2009 show in Indy I briefly met Haz which was pretty cool, I doubt he remembers though as many shows as he attends.
    middle finger technology

Quote Originally Posted by sayyosin View Post
    That show was awesome! Probably my favorite so far.
    That show will ALWAYS stand out in my mind, but for slightly different reasons.

When the show was over all I had to do was get in my car, get back on I-85, and drive home to Athens, which is like 1.5 hours North of Atlanta.
    Instead I somehow got lost in downtown Atlanta at 2am, got chased by a bunch of men who were running after my car shouting things at it (perhaps I invaded their turf?), out of desperation got on I-75 instead of 85 thinking they HAD to interlock at some point, realized that they did not interlock when I stopped at a rest stop to figure out where I was (I was in Tennessee), spent the next 2 hours on the phone with my friend in Pennsylvania who was trying to mapquest my location and figure out how to get me to I-85, and then drove about 7 hours South back to Athens. I was also driving 80-100mph at this point so I shutter to think how long it would have taken me to get back to Athens if I drove at a normal speed.

Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by FeedYourHead View Post
    That show will ALWAYS stand out in my mind, but for slightly different reasons.

When the show was over all I had to do was get in my car, get back on I-85, and drive home to Athens, which is like 1.5 hours North of Atlanta.
    Instead I somehow got lost in downtown Atlanta at 2am, got chased by a bunch of men who were running after my car shouting things at it (perhaps I invaded their turf?), out of desperation got on I-75 instead of 85 thinking they HAD to interlock at some point, realized that they did not interlock when I stopped at a rest stop to figure out where I was (I was in Tennessee), spent the next 2 hours on the phone with my friend in Pennsylvania who was trying to mapquest my location and figure out how to get me to I-85, and then drove about 7 hours South back to Athens. I was also driving 80-100mph at this point so I shutter to think how long it would have taken me to get back to Athens if I drove at a normal speed.

Good times.
    Holy shit. Lol.

After the show, some drunk assholes went through a red light and hit our rental car. They ended up being pretty chill and had just left the venue as well, so no one called the cops. The rest of the night was us trying to find the right Days Inn we were staying in. We kept going to the wrong one and finally, after about 3 hours of wandering around a city we had never been in, we found the goddamn hotel.

Good times indeed.

I have a micro penis so I know it's not a competition, but all of the Stl dates.

April 27, 1999 - Target Center - Minneapolis, Minnesota.

No big deal.

Vodka. Grey Goose. Cold. petticoat's Avatar

Chicago on 10-11-12 will be my first. yayayayay
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. --William Blake

I am another yourself. Dronepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dronepool View Post
    I don't know the exact dates off the top of my head but-

October 2003- NYC
    November 2004- NYC
    November 2004- NJ
    August 2007- NJ
    January 2008- NYC
    January 2008- NYC
    August 2009- NJ

I had a chance in Nov 2000, but I stupidly backed out. I just became a fan and thought that any rock concert would be too crazy for me, I didn't know you could avoid the mosh pits and craziness by standing to the side.
    May 4th 2012- NJ
    August 18 2012- L.A
    (Oct 17th 2012) NYC

10/25/12 Atlanta, GA will be my first! :)

Is anyone else going to the show and will be in pit? Maybe we could hang out before the show.