Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Look like Manson for less

Default Look like Manson for less

Lol there's a thread like this on a lady GaGa forum so I thought why not do one for Manson, you post clothing you can find that resembles what he has been seen wearing. Last night I was desperately trying to find some gloves similar to the skull ones Manson has and I found these http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWAX:IT
    Obviously they don't look anywhere near as good as his but still it's all I could find.
    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd59/Bevz91/AA4.jpg

Default Re: Look like Manson for less

Or create your own style... I think manson's ultimate message is to be yourself not a product or a xerox

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Just a copy of an imitation. Not that Manson is completely original in his own style, but I never found the appeal for people wanting to look like him. I think it's much better to draw some inspiration and do something your own. At least then it's artistic.

Wtf... I don't want to look like Manson this is just a bit of fun okay, there are plenty of clothes and accessories I've seen him wear in the past that I would want and am jealous of, that doesn't mean that I'm trying to imitate him or steal his "style" ( of which most of the credit probably belongs to his stylist anyway).

I can see how the title may have been misleading but really I'm surprised that you took this thread so seriously.

I'll give an example of how I expected this thread to work (and this is a good example because I personally fucking love this jacket!)

If you happened to see a jacket in a similar style to this then you would post the link where you can purchase it from, my intention when making this thread really wasn't to find ways to imitate Manson's aesthetic, in fact I can't believe I have to explain myself its simple. You see Manson wearing something you want then you either search for something like it and post the link or ask other people if they know where you can get something like it.

As much as I know you'd like to [god]speed there is no ulterior motive or anything to analyse about this thread lol.

i'm going to have to agree with alcoholicArtist on this one. i think what he's trying to say is that one item of clothing is not going make you look automatically like Manson.

^this jacket's cooler...and worth way more to look for. :p

truth be told, i'd get a huge kick out of it if some of the kids and teens trick or treating dressed as manson. it'd be a very novel thing 'round these parts.

Und im Tode träumen wir Komakino's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [god
    speed]Or create your own style... I think manson's ultimate message is to be yourself not a product or a xerox
    You do know Manson had a pair of shoes custom made because he wanted the exact same shoes as David Bowie, right?

Just sayin'. :)

You actually think Manson would bother with a personal stylist?

Yep this photo was taken when he was at a meeting or something with his stylist.
    http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x13/ ... -8-007.jpg