Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Interesting Flu Vaccination Side-Effect

Default Interesting Flu Vaccination Side-Effect

VIDEO ON WEBSITE.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... orror.html

A CHEERLEADER suffered a bizarre reaction to the swine flu jab which means she can only walk BACKWARDS.
    Desiree Jennings, 25, was struck down by a one-in-a-million condition triggered by the H1N1 vaccine which has left her virtually paralysed.

When standing still or sitting, the stunning brunette is overcome by crippling muscle spasms which stop her walking or talking properly.

She is only able to take a few steps in painful twisting, jerking movements before collapsing.

But bafflingly, she is able to stroll backwards perfectly normally - and when she RUNS, all her symptoms disappear.

Doctors have diagnosed her with rare neurological condition dystonia.

Advertisement

There is no cure, but the spasms can be treated with botox, which "freezes" muscle movements.

Pretty American Desiree, who was training to be a professional cheerleader for the NFL's Washington Redskins, came down with the devastating symptoms ten days after having the shot on August 23.

Her heartbreaking story has shocked the US - and a charity founded by madcap movie star Jim Carrey has offered her support.

Desiree, of Ashburn, Virginia, said: "This has ruined my life. Running is all I have left now."

Doctors have insisted her plight should not discourage people from taking vaccines.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... z0UpkiWdJB

--------------------------------------

Annoys the shit out of me how they place emphasis on the fact that she was conventionally attractive, it shouldn't matter one way or another.

Poor girl, though I do have a slight inkling that this might be a hoax, looks a bit sensational.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

Default Re: Interesting Flu Vaccination Side-Effect

That does seem rather odd and sensational. It it's true, then poor girl..holy crap. however, the source is very questionable.

...a..god..amongst..insects...

in your dreams

wow!...if this is true. this just smells fishy, as that's a very odd reaction to a vaccine...i doubt this is actual story.

did any of you guys get the swine flu vaccine??
    iusedtobeEThel

^ nope... there's no way i'm gatting a vaccine against anything if I can avoid it... *shivers*
    I hate teh feeling of it flowing through your vains..

^ Pretty sure that happens worse by about a thousand-fold when you actually get the disease you weren't vaccinated against.

I've never understood people being against a vaccine, the scientific and logical proof that they work is there, such as the more-or-less completely erradicated diseases like Polio...
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

^ arrrrrgh... no way... unless it's something really bad. I mean here for example, I just think everyone was making a big deal out of barely anything. Thats just me though.