Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marilyn Manson & Take That - Celebritarian Cool Guys

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Default Marilyn Manson & Take That - Celebritarian Cool Guys

This might be the biggest, and most in-depth Marilyn Manson analysis I have ever conducted, and it concerns the irrefutable link between Marilyn Manson and British pop act for h0m0s Take That, who I believe to be prime members of the Celebritarian Corporation. Norsefire uncovered the biggest clue, at his site http://www.celebritarian.co.uk.

Go and visit, and you will see this image first:-

The second I saw that I knew where I had seen the Celebritarian cross before; the badge of being a massive queer, Take That's logo:-

It all makes sense now, and it didn't before. Take That = TT --- Marilyn Manson = MM --- Celebritarian Corporation = CC, the double initials are all there. Doing some research I discovered that in a lot of ancient languages, the letter T could be written as "+", so the Take That initials literally read ++, creating the Double cross emblem.

Also, there has been much made out of the split from Take That of Robbie Williams, who has since embarked on a solo career as a gay nightclub singer. Marilyn Manson and Robbie Williams are close, here is a picture of them with their mentor Ozzy Osbourne, forming the holy trinity of MM - OO - TT.

This also means that they can be interpreted as M.O.T., which as those of you who drive in the UK will know, can be the difference between driving a big car or being just a car crash away.

Obviously the split of Take That was a big deal, and you could say that their choice in recent years to reform as a four piece without Williams cast them as "Four Rusted Horses". That said, Williams has been rumoured to be working with the band again, meaning that their return as a five piece would consolidate them as "Five middle fingers on a motherfucking hand". I think we all know where those fingers have been.

Concerning Williams also, I think his work as a solo artist has reflected a secret pact with Manson to share aesthetic and cultural ideas in their own respective artistic spheres. Watch the following video for Radio* and I think you'll agree that The Golden Age of Grotesque and this song were deliberately synonymous:-

*Note Williams' Manson-esque eyes at 1:59, and the white military outfit as worn by Manson on the cover art for This Is The New Shit:-

An important lyrical comparison you'll note from Radio is this:-

Robbie Williams - "I am the god of romance"
    Marilyn Manson - "I am the god of fuck"

Not only that, but referring back to This Is The New Shit, you'll remember that Manson states "Let us entertain you" at the end of the song, which is evidently a reprisal of Robbie Williams' song Let Me Entertain You:-

Note the following crucial lyric:-

"You gotta get high before you taste the lows
    So come on let me entertain you
    "

I needn't highlight how Williams' dress and makeup in this video, whilst clearly based on KISS, also deliberately mirrors several of Manson's stage outfits from the Rock Is Dead tour. Read the whole lyric sheet for Let Me Entertain You, and I think you'll agree that it was written by Manson in order to be performed by Williams. The "come on come on" we hear was of course reappropriated by Manson several years after this song was recorded, as part of the bridge for Use Your Fist And Not Your Mouth. It is rumoured that the title for Use Your Fist And Not Your Mouth was culled from a quote by Gary Barlow uttered at a sex party in Manchester on February 14th, 1997.

Finally, the link between Take That and Manson has been extended right the way through to Manson's current work, as I believe Into The Fire is meant to be a sequel to one of Take That's biggest hits, Relight My Fire.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

Default Re: Marilyn Manson & Take That - Celebritarian Cool Guys

LMFAO you actually had me laughing out loud :D
    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd59/Bevz91/AA4.jpg

Silent Catalyst

You continue to amaze me S.D.. I would have never realized this otherwise =O

Follow Celiny-O On Twitter Add Celiny-O on Facebook Follow Celiny-O on Tumblr

This is actually really clever. Very entertaining. :P
    "I've always wondered who makes those minuscule ziploc bags. What sandwich is going to fit in one of those?" - Marilyn Manson

This is weird because the pic of Ozzy, Manson and Williams popped into my head a couple days ago and I thought about the how's and why's of the three of them coming together. I came to the conclusion that it maybe had something to do with A.A/N.A sponsoring, all three men have/had substance abuse issues.

However, you have made a few good points and could be on to something much more sinister!

Edit: Plus they are both influenced by Alice in Wonderland;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...u-Know-Me.html

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

^ And they have both dressed as Elvis, Manson for a photoshoot and Williams for the Advertising Space video.

I think another important detail is "Take ThaT" having the letter T repeated three times, evidently a reference to the three crucifixes on the mount of Golgotha. Manson's signature as cited recording artist is Songs Of Golgotha Music, which is also seen on the cover to Lest We Forget, as there are three crosses in the artwork, one of them even perhaps distorted enough to be the Celebritarian Doublecross.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

.....And down the rabbit hole we go

Williams goes through the looking glass and down the rabbit hole in his new video, spending much of the video dressed as the white rabbit.

great thoughts. :D
    keep 'em coming!

Stupid Teenage Girl

Quote Originally Posted by S.D.
    [center:1p64c5sm]"You gotta get high before you taste the lows
    So come on let me entertain you
    "[/center:1p64c5sm]
    Hmm...I always thought this part (in bold) stems from a quote by Anton LaVey, no...?
    But nice thread lol. ;)