Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Miscellaneous Facts About Yourself

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Default Re: Random facts about yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Seven
    I once drop kicked a hairy, masturbating dwarf across a nightclub after slipping while dancing on a table.
    I... don't know if I will ever read another sentence that surpasses this.

That makes me question the entire fabric of my existence.

DON'T LET THEM KNOW HOW FAR YOU GO...

@Seven What were you doing with the flowerpot?
    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

Actually I was wearing it.

It was outside the agricultural college in Aberdeen after a rather boisterous party we had been invited to. I was being a flowerpot man. I didn't think he was really a policeman.

@S.D.
    I would be the first to admit that it sounds somewhat bizarre. Mostly because it was.

Quote Originally Posted by ShelfLife
    +Sex is arguably my favourite thing to do. I find my outer-persona is directly based on my sexual identity.
    That's very insightful and interesting. Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by The Empirical Guy

Damn you. I've want to teach myself how to do this. I've heard it's possible and I've had a little success, but nothing significant.
    Can it be learned?

Quote Originally Posted by Funndeath

I, along with my brother, have seen what can be roughly explained as UFO. Still not sure what it was.
    Oooh, would you mind elaborating on the UFO experience? We'll swap stories.

Quote Originally Posted by dave303
    I almost died in paris from a pretty excessive drinking session.
    Please elaborate? I'm interested.

Quote Originally Posted by CellarOwl
    If I could call anywhere else in this world home right now, it would be New York City. I know the Lower East Side better than I do my own brother.
    LES is my favorite hot spot man! That's the only place in NYC I can hang out comfortably.

Some more from me:

My first game ever was TOMB RAIDER on PC. Remember the box it came in? It was shaped like a pyramid. :P

One of the earliest musicians I got into were The Police, Kraftwerk and Michael Jackson.

The blue power ranger was my favorite.

I'm first generation American/college graduate in my family.

My first hard, obsessive crush was in high school, sophomore year.

I was born with my eyes open apparently
    I'm an avid video game player and a magnet school geek XP
    Despite my nerdy tendencies I have a love of running and am part of both my school's Cross Country and Track teams. This same running is something i do to mellow myself out and has replaced television and sitting around and doing mainly nothing in my life.
    I love reading and analyzing both text an people
    I aspire to become a psychiatrist in the future, but that can always change later i presume
    I speak English, Spanish and have been learning Japanese for 3 going onto 4 years
    I like vampire related things but i hate what twilight's done to vampires and now this mainstream vamp fad really annoys me.
    I think carbohydrates are the greatest kind of food
    My parents attempted to raise me catholic but i label myself as agnostic, and hate how much atheism's become like an organized religion
    I'll probably add more to my list later XD

Original AIDS provider.

Quote Originally Posted by Anima XI
    - The first book I remember reading was Harry Potter 1, when I was 6
    This shit makes me feel old. I was in high school when that thing came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sopa De Conejo

Quote Originally Posted by The Empirical Guy

Damn you. I've want to teach myself how to do this. I've heard it's possible and I've had a little success, but nothing significant.
    Can it be learned?
    apparently so. There's a number of methods that supposedly work, and I had a small amount of success with them. I couldn't keep it up however as they all require a large amount of time, and generally work better with a strict regiment of your sleeping patterns, which isn't really possible for me with my schedule at the moment.

Some more from me:

The blue power ranger was my favorite.

My first hard, obsessive crush was in high school, sophomore year
    I was all about the black power ranger. He had a gun/ axe combo, come on, how awesome is that!

My first "crush" (I really hate that word) was in 3rd grade, which is age 8 or 9. First girl in my grade got boobs, and things just haven't been the same since.
    My avatar looks like a mix of NIN, My Chemical Romance, and Chris Vrenna

I taught myself how to read when I was 3
    I didn't speak to anyone until I was 5
    I recently remembered that my first memory was me deciding there was no god
    I was born on September 9th, so when I turned 9, my birthday was 9/9/99
    I am extremely picky when it comes to food- I don't eat any vegetables, or seafood
    I don't even listen to Manson anymore, like hardly ever

Quote Originally Posted by alex247
    -I never told anyone else that I'm a Manson fan to avoid stupid questions. I dare to say that south-eastern Poland is as close-minded and religious as the Midwest.
    I never understood how most Poles are terrified of one man in makeup, but, if t-shirts and music channels are anything to go by, love a group of 9 self-proclaimed Satanists bouncing around in masks.

Such were my observations when I went about 4 years ago.

- I was named in honor of The Virgin Mary.
    - As a child I wanted to have a career as a dancer, actress, singer, brides dress designer and nun.
    - I know how to lucid dream, and do this frequently.
    - When I don't have a strict routine to follow, my body naturally becomes nocturnal and I find it easier to function this way.
    - I'm not a vampire.
    - Up until the age of 14 I believed I was a reincarnation of a princess from the 1800's.
    - 2 years later I coincidently met someone who randomly acknowledged me and believed they were my prince in a past life. Despite all this, I'm still skeptical about the ideas of reincarnation.
    - I have too many cats.
    - I naturally have a tanned complexion but spend far too much money on sunscreen and parasols. (being anemic also helps)
    - For as long as I can remember I have wanted to live in England and am hoping to move there next near with an administrator from this forum.. :)

This administrator also happens to be a bird.

Quote Originally Posted by Sopa De Conejo
    Quote Originally Posted by dave303
    I almost died in paris from a pretty excessive drinking session.
    Please elaborate? I'm interested.

Was staying with a bunch of my friends in Paris, about ten of us all together. The place we were staying at was right on the outskirts, none of us had phones or any kind of external communication. Went out to buy some beers, but there wasn't any shops for a long way, so walked back and cracked open a litre bottle of vodka. I didnt't have anything to mix it with, but I can drink spirits straight anyway.

I thought I was doing okay swigging down this bottle, but it was a delayed reaction, and about an hour into it, I collapsed. Someone checked on me some time later, at a good time, because I was choking on my tounge. I also had pretty bad alcohol poisoning, and was having bad breathing problems.