Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Sell Your Manson Items [Please Read Guide First]

Ah I hope so. Went through all 65 pages today and there's not much rare stuff on there right now but I know it does pop up sometime. But gosh, getting all excited and then losing by 3 cents sucks hahah.

I had the same situation with the Last Tour On Earth shirt, except I fell asleep right before the auction end. It was one of two times I've ever seen it on ebay. The first time, the seller lied and said they lost the shirt when someone sent them a message with a buy it now, outside of ebay offer.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Seriously, someone trade me my ACSS Simply Vinyl 2x 180g for their Holywood vinyl. Excellent condition, only played once. Do it, help a brotha out!

Ahh, if I fell asleep I would have never been able to forgive myself haha. Okay, for the longest time, there was this eBay auction of this huge collection of Manson shirts, all with individual prices.. does anyone know where this went? It was there not too long ago..

Follow absinthe bunny On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by pentagirl View Post
    Hey guys. I just lost an eBay auction for my absolute #1 holy grail Manson item ever and I'm devastated I swear it broke my heart. Hahaha. Lost literally the last nano-second by 3 cents. You can barely ever find this shirt ANYwhere. It's the Kill God, Kill your mom and dad, etc. shirt. Just figured I'd ask if anyone knows anywhere else I can get one because I'm willing to pay as much as I need to.

I thought the holy grail was the original SLC promo disc :-)
    NEW WEBSITE LAYOUT UPLOADED 22/09/2013:

Hey, I relisted one of my "Smells Like Children" Gold Stamped Promo Cd's on ebay. If anyone is interested here it is:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marilyn-Mans...#ht_500wt_1202

I'm trying to get some money to buy "Born Villain" with on 5/1

Also I could trade a, damaged to an extent, but rare ACSS Era winterland shirt. Coupled holes, somewhat faded, couple stains for a UK version of "Born Villain if someone has a sealed copy, is in the USA, and could ship it ASAP because I don't want to download a leak. Or if anyone has found a copy at a PHX, AZ store.

See my previous post and my ebay 100% feedback.

Thanks and please PM me.

Hello. I had listed this giant Lest We Forget cardboard poster on ebay but no one bid. I am not trying to sell it through the forum, as I read the rules, but I am more trying to see if there would be an interest if I re-listed the item. It's really cool, I just don't have the space to hang it up. If anyone lives near to me (NYC) then it would be easy to pick up and not have to bother with shipping.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/280845047405...#ht_500wt_1413

I am interested, would need to see it though.
    everlastingc0cksucker.tumblr.com

There are picture on the ebay link. But shipping to Australia would be far more expensive than I can imagine you would want to pay, unfortunately.