Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Sell Your Manson Items [Please Read Guide First]

Well I decided to list, to see the interest level, my recalled (Matrix: 3 92641-2 SRC##01) "Smells Like Children" Gold Stamped Promo.
    16 Tracks with Kiddie Grinder (with intro), Abuse and Abuse 2.
    I really don't want to sell it, I mean would any MM collectors? However, if it doesn't sell that must mean I'm meant to keep it. I've had it for several years, so maybe someone who has been looking for one may be interested.

Link:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marilyn-Mans...#ht_500wt_1202

Already sold? Grmpf, I'll never get my hands on this one :-(

Follow absinthe bunny On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by ComaMJ33 View Post
    Well I decided to list, to see the interest level, my recalled (Matrix: 3 92641-2 SRC##01) "Smells Like Children" Gold Stamped Promo.
    16 Tracks with Kiddie Grinder (with intro), Abuse and Abuse 2.
    I really don't want to sell it, I mean would any MM collectors? However, if it doesn't sell that must mean I'm meant to keep it. I've had it for several years, so maybe someone who has been looking for one may be interested.

Link:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marilyn-Mans...#ht_500wt_1202
    So you seem to have sold it anyway?
    There is another one on eBay, $600 now...
    NEW WEBSITE LAYOUT UPLOADED 22/09/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by absinthe bunny View Post
    So you seem to have sold it anyway?
    There is another one on eBay, $600 now...
    wtf

I have two Marilyn Manson VHS tapes for sale. They were bought from the States at the end of 1990s or early 200s (can't remember exacty), but are now in Estonia (in Europe). They have been played just once and I have no need for them anymore.

If anyone here is interested in buying them, please send me a message. I also took some photographs - http://imageshack.us/g/189/img8405cu.jpg/. We can discuss a price and the method of payment (PayPal would be OK). The buyer must also pay the shipping costs from Estonia.

Quote Originally Posted by vonrueden09 View Post
    I'm looking to buy the Putting Holes in Happiness single from someone willing to ship to the states. Also, I'm willing to part with my Antichrist Superstar single if the price is right (According to MansonWiki there are only about 70 in the world). Also, if anyone is uncomfortable dealing straight through paypal, I can just as easily create an ebay auction at the determined price to make things more secure. I do have a sealed We're From America CD single too if anybody is interested.

Antichrist for EMDM ... What are you doing, sir?

Oh, I wasn't offering it up for a trade for that, those were two seperate thoughts. I did end up getting the putting holes in happiness single on amazon, but I still have the antichrist superstar single.

How much are you trying to sell the single for?

The thing is, I have no idea what it's worth. I can't seem to find any online to compare it to, so I just thought I'd see what kind of offers I get.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothy View Post
    wtf
    Sold for $620 Its signed copy. I bought it.
    I paid alittle more than I was hoping to but meh, doubt I'll see another one.