Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: Sell Your Manson Items [Please Read Guide First]

I was wondering how affective this thread is. I have an MM box set that is listed at $999 or best offer on ebay and $1,987.35 on Amazon. If I list it on ebay, and it is worth as much as these two sites think it is, do you think it will go for that much? Should I start the auction at $0.99 or at a base price? Or should I sell it somewhere that isn't as large of a site but will take less of a cut since I would advertise here? I have never had anything this expensive to sell online so not quite sure how to go about it.

Follow Twiggz On Twitter Add Twiggz on Facebook Visit Twiggz's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by QMducho View Post
    Hey everyone, I have been watching these forums for a few years now, I was originally on nachtkabarett forum and then when that went down I came here but never actually went to make an account. But now desperate times call for such measures, I wondered if anyone has the Manson Slomotion shirt? Preferably in S or M, womens or mens it doesn't matter, I used to own this shirt and I really miss it. Thanks guys.

http://www.providermodule.com/news/u...k_shirt_ht.jpg
    you can still buy this shirt new buddy; http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/28229...7297426&crdt=0

:-)

...Stand down dick fighters...

Cash is a poor mans $ money $

Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Exodous View Post
    I was wondering how affective this thread is. I have an MM box set that is listed at $999 or best offer on ebay and $1,987.35 on Amazon. If I list it on ebay, and it is worth as much as these two sites think it is, do you think it will go for that much? Should I start the auction at $0.99 or at a base price? Or should I sell it somewhere that isn't as large of a site but will take less of a cut since I would advertise here? I have never had anything this expensive to sell online so not quite sure how to go about it.
    The only official Box Sets released by Manson himself are the Last Tour On Earth Collector's Box, and the Definitive Box Set for The Pale Emperor. Any other Box Set, including the "Coffin" box set is a bootleg, and/ or Fan made/ released. So, the prices on those sites would be incredibly overpriced. But the item itself is rare, considering it would be of limited edition. I would stary the auction Reletively low, and see where it goes. I'm sure you'll get quite a lot.of bids.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    Men Without Shoulders
    Apple's Fall Far From The Tree.
    The Shadow of a Cross, burning into the ground.
    Days are getting
    Darker.

:)
    Last edited by K13; 03-04-2017 at 07:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodous View Post
    Hello Exodous / If you can specify the box set you have, I can be affective /
    :)

Hello to everyone who remembers me or doesn't know who the hell I am! It's been such a long time since I posted here that I forgot my logins and the email address I originally registered with, so created a new account. Mods, if you are reading this, please get rid of my old account Procrastinator because I don't wanna be breaking your laws! :)

Anyway, I am looking to rebuild my collection of Marilyn Manson albums on vinyl and have no clue where to look. I have been very discouraged by the high prices on Discogs.com and haven't had much luck on eBay or Amazon. If you have anything listed or know of any reasonably priced MM vinyls for sale, please let me know! I am UK based and mostly looking to get a copy of Mechanical Animals or Holy Wood but will be happy to get anything released between 1994 and 2007. Cheers!

Add gardenofeyes on Facebook Visit gardenofeyes's Youtube Channel Visit gardenofeyes's Instagram Channel

Hey members of the PM board,

Two years ago I was doing a DJ set a friend’s birthday party. While spinning Mr. Oizo’s tune ‘Solid’, this friend came up to me and passed me this bag. She said “I’ve been wondering for a long time if I should give this away but I decided, you should have it.” I looked at her and wondered what was inside. When I peeked in I saw what she gave me and my jaw dropped. I know she told me a couple of stories about these certain events. It was Marilyn Manson’s metal detector. You see, my friend, she works at this popvenue called the 013, it’s in my hometown, here in Tilburg, NL. She was given the task to handle Marilyn Manson’s dressing room for his show during the Hey Cruel World... Tour. This is the sold out show that took place june 4th, in 2012.

I know the band had their own dressing room and Marilyn Manson himself, had his own dressing room. This metal detector came out of his dressing room some time after the show. The band had left to continue their tour but left behind a mess of demands and items, one of these items being a metal detector with Manson’s name silver stickered on it. It has some liquid drops on it. And it still works. Why MM needed this metal detector in his dressing room remains a mystery of sorts.

source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

After long thought I have momentarily decided to put it up for sale, simply to being able to fund the printing expenses for my art magazine I am currently trying to get into the world through crowdfunding over at the dutch https://www.voordekunst.nl/projecten/5471-orgeometry-1
    You can see and hear the metal detector in the promo video and it’s price is near the bottom of the page.

I know it’s expensive but I also know it’s a fucking rare item and I am not bullshitting anyone around about it’s origins. I’ve been on these boards for a long time and I’ve been a fan for 17 years. MM remains the shit. I am also open to negotiate about the price just to make it happen for me and the funding costs of printing my magazine.

I hope somebody is interested in owning this functioning piece of MM tour history and is willing to obtain it from me.
    Last edited by gardenofeyes; 03-26-2017 at 03:43 AM.

Could be either he plays with it, or else anyone coming into his dressing room gets checked (which could be for anything from paranoia to legitimate threats to just wanting to piss people off ;).

9. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow Twiggz On Twitter Add Twiggz on Facebook Visit Twiggz's Instagram Channel

anyone got anything Twiggy related... :-)

...Stand down dick fighters...

Cash is a poor mans $ money $

Follow Vince On Twitter Add Vince on Facebook Visit Vince's Instagram Channel

I am selling :

Mechanical Animals LOT
    -Dope Show (EU)
    -Dope Show (Spain promo)
    -Mechanical Animals (Japan 1st press)
    25 euros

The High End of Low LOT
    -Arma-Goddamn-Motherfuckin-Geddon (EU)
    -The High End of Low (Poland)
    20€

The Pale Emperor LOT
    -Deep Six (UK promo)