Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445

Thread: Sell Your Manson Items [Please Read Guide First]

So here are pics of some of the items I will be looking to sell. Probably ebay? Not sure.. Anyone able to ballpark the kind of prices I could expect on any of this? I know some of it is more rare than others.

Attempting to share images.....test....Sorry images are so big still working on it lol....
    Last edited by Ancient; 03-05-2018 at 05:11 AM.

Is anyone selling old Spooky Kids/Early MM CDs or cassettes? I am looking for anything weird like rarities, live shows, or demos. I want to play early Manson on the radio station I'll be DJing on soon. And don't worry, it's nonprofit college radio so I wouldn't be breaking a copyright.

I am going to be selling some demos and remix cds along with some pre GOAG original cds, early vhs bootlegs in the near future. As per the forum rules it will likely be listed on ebay. Thinking about just bundling it all up as one lot. I see you are in Cleveland. The other option would be for you to drive down and meet me in person. I am north of Columbus Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by TH15x15xMYxOMeGA View Post
    Is anyone selling old Spooky Kids/Early MM CDs or cassettes? I am looking for anything weird like rarities, live shows, or demos. I want to play early Manson on the radio station I'll be DJing on soon. And don't worry, it's nonprofit college radio so I wouldn't be breaking a copyright.

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
    I am going to be selling some demos and remix cds along with some pre GOAG original cds, early vhs bootlegs in the near future. As per the forum rules it will likely be listed on ebay. Thinking about just bundling it all up as one lot. I see you are in Cleveland. The other option would be for you to drive down and meet me in person. I am north of Columbus Ohio.
    Oh, nice! I am extremely interested in taking a look at your collection. Could you PM a list of some of the items you are selling?